Despite it's download link being public, it was never intended for a public release.
Arrow keys - Moves you around the map.
Space - Move 2 spaces to where your currently facing, similar to jumping. Useful for going behind trees or jumping on rocks to avoid water.
"Originally given during July 2010 as a birthday present to losmmorpg and as a mod to his game,The Land of Stuff, W.I.J.T.T.E.F.E.T. is a Frogger-like game in which you must direct Battle for Dream Island's Woody from a frightening crash site to an oasis of peace." - The website's description for the game.
You play as Woody, the protagonist for the game. You must guide him to a small island with a oasis to win the game. Along the way, Bubble, Firey, Pin, and Blocky clones are trying to stop Woody and kill him. You must avoid them to win. Hopping on rocks on open water, hopping over trees, and moving fast will help you get to the island with the oasis, and reach the scary-free sign.
- Firey - The second fastest enemy. They aren't plentiful, and they don't focus on killing Woody.
- Pin - The slowest enemy in the game, also the rarest. Targets Woody.
- Bubble - The second slowest enemy and is rather common. They don't care about killing Woody.
- Blocky - The fastest enemy that targets Woody. Can become a nuisance easily, as they are fast, and are common.
Due to the nature of generation, a file called "map.txt" can be easily edited to make new versions of the map. Here is the list of names for the tiles:
- t0: A basic grass path that Woody can walk on without harm.
- t1: A grassy pathway block that acts just like t0
- t2: A sandy tile that appears next to shores.
- t3: A tile similar to t0, but it has shading to it's left. Useful for shading effects from pillars.
- t4: A rock in the middle of water that can be jumped on. Useful for crossing water.
- t5: A impassible pillar that acts as a wall.
- t6: A pillar/wall's base. Impassible.
- t7:A tile of water. Touching or falling into it will kill Woody. Crossing it can be done with water rock tiles (t5)
- t8: A sign saying "Fear-free Zone". Touch it to complete the game.
- t9: A tree that serves as a simple obstacle. It can be jumped over.
On map.txt, the tiles use numbers, which are responsible for the map generation.
Information about the origin of this game is quite scarse, but it is apparently a hack of Andrew Wang (Commonly known as Losmmorpg)'s game The Land Of Stuff.
- This game features clones of Blocky, Bubble, Firey, and Pin. This is the only instance that they have clones present.
- This is the 2nd BFDI Game created. The first is Firey's Candy Bar Adventure, and the third is 5b
- This is a rare instance where throughout the game, Woody doesn't have his panphobia present, though this could be due to the game being limited for the editing it needed for the reskin.
- There are several unused enemy names left in enemy.txt. They are:
Glue Stick of Frustration
Pointy Pencil of Doom
Unlucky Coin of Confusion
Strange Rectangle of Chaos
Bob the Wizard