A Win Token is an item that can be used in Battle for Dream Island. What it does is whoever plays it at Cake at Stake, half of their votes are removed. On two occasions, a Win Token has been used: Needle still had the most votes and was eliminated; Golf Ball still had enough votes to be in the top two, resulting in her elimination. Pin also tried to use a win token, but she didn't use it when she was supposed to and was eliminated anyways. In A Leg Up in the Race, Win Tokens were removed from the game and were traded in for 15 bonus points each for anyone that had leftover tokens.
Win Token winners
|Pin||Barriers and Pitfalls||Yes|
|Needle||Barriers and Pitfalls||Yes|
|Golf Ball||Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?||Yes|
|Power of Three||Yes|
- The only two contestants that used a Win Token are Needle and Golf Ball. Even so, the two were eliminated with 6 votes each.
- Pin and Eraser are the only contestants to be rewarded a win token twice.
- There are different kinds of tokens (example: Immunity Token) as in B.A.G.U.E.T.T.E., a camp by carykh. However, Win Tokens are still used.
- A Revenge Token from B.A.G.U.E.T.T.E. is seen as the host of TOATI by SuperMightyMichael and a Win Token is seen as the host of BOO by D Casey.
- Pin could've been saved by the Win Token she had because the Announcer said "If you are about to be eliminated" not "before Cake at Stake".