W.O.A.H. Bunch (short for "Wheel Ooze a Hole Bunch") was one of the three teams in Battle for Dream Island Again. At the beginning of the series, it was smaller, with only 3 members compared to 19 members on Team No-Name. Interestingly, at the start of BFDIA, this team got a member from every previous Season teams (Pin from the Squishy Cherries, Coiny from the Squashy Grapes and Another Name) plus a newbie (Donut). Up until "Zeeky Boogy Doog", in the team swapping section, after Donut's elimination, the team consisted of just old contestants, and Coiny was the only male contestant on the team.
In "Get Digging", Teardrop was forced into the team by Coiny, and Coiny's prize of yoyleseeds led to their first win. In "Insectophobe's Nightmare 3", after taking up Needle, they faced another loss, now at 3 members (Coiny, Pin and Needle) to Team No-Name's 16. In "Zeeky Boogy Doog", due to their recent loss, they took on two new members rather than their usual one, this time taking Yellow Face and Bomby. They succeeded once again with Coiny and Bomby's collaboration in destroying the opposition's Dream Island. In "Get in the Van", they are tied for the largest team with Team No-Name due to them now having seven contestants, taking in Spongy and Nickel, and four more members leaved Team No-Name to make a team called FreeSmart.
After their 2nd place finish in "The Long-lost Yoyle City", they will become the larger team (with 7 members while Team No-Name will be cut down to 6), and the first team in BFDIA to win 2 consecutive challenges.
|Name||Gender||Photo||Order voted off||Episode voted off||Number of votes at point of elimination|
|Donut||Male||1st||Get Digging||573 dislikes|
|Teardrop||Female||3rd||Zeeky Boogy Doog||440 dislikes|
- "Wheel Ooze a Hole Bunch" sounds like "We'll Lose A Whole Bunch", or alternatively, "We Loose A Whole Bunch".
- The reason Coiny picked this name because Coiny could roll like a wheel, Pin sweats ooze, and Donut had a hole in him.
- This is actually true up until Zeeky Boogy Doog because their team kept loosing members and was the smallest team.
- In Vomitaco, the first 4 contestants of this team excluding Donut, drown in the bread loaf contest (even if they didn't decide to form a team).
- Also when Announcer put them in the TLC, Pin, Coiny, Needle and Teardrop are seen.
- W.O.A.H. Bunch is the team with the most limbless contestants. Team No-Name was the previous record holder until Get in the Van, where Pin lost her limbs.