|“||Guess what Pin! You've won a Win Token.||”|
Tokens are items that can all only be used once. Each token has a unique color and ability to do something.
- Main article: Win Token
A Win Token is a green token which is used to remove half of the user's votes. Only one can be used per elimination, and it must be used before elimination begins.
- Main article: Postpone Token
The Postpone Token is a magenta token used to reset the self-destruction time of the HPHPRCC back to 15 seconds.
B.A.G.U.E.T.T.E. TokensOn B.A.G.U.E.T.T.E. 4C, tokens were introduced to B.A.G.U.E.T.T.E. The following is a list of the tokens and what they do:
- Win Token: Cuts the user's votes in half. This token was introduced in an episode of BFDI named Barriers and Pitfalls, which had a similar ability. (green)
- Immunity Token: Gives the user immunity. (red)
- Revenge Token: Transfers half of the user's votes to a different player who is up for elimination. (turquoise)
- First Token: Only the first vote in the voting period counts. This token overrides all vote changing tokens. (brown)
- Multi Token: Gives the user the ability to use two other tokens other than Multi or Preserve Tokens. (gray)
- Swap Token: Swaps the user's votes with a contestant of their choice. (blue)
- Guess Token: The user guesses how many votes they got, and the difference between their guess and their actual number of votes is the new number of votes. (pink)
- Yoyle Token: Turns the user metal at elimination. This token does not do anything to help the user in the competition. (purple)
- Theft Token: The user can take a token from a gelatin not up for elimination, but the user will still be up for elimination. (black)
- Acquire Token: The user receives every token used at elimination. (orange)
- Cooperation Token: Should two or more gelatins use this at elimination, their vote total will become the lowest of the gelatins. In the rare instance of a tie, whoever had the most original votes is eliminated. (yellow)
- Preserve Token: The user can choose another token other than a Multi token to use at a later elimination. (white)
Gelatins are allowed to transfer tokens with each other, and unless they use a PT or MT, they can only use one token at elimination.