An asterisk means they competed in season 2. An x means they competed in later seasons but were eliminated.
|Name||Gender||Team Icon||Order voted off||Episode voted off||Number of votes at points of elimination|
|Female||20th||Power of Three||5|
|Female||14th||Half a Loaf Is Better Than None||66|
|Male||12th||Bowling, Now with Explosions!||144|
|Male||22nd (later, switched to )||Sweet Tooth||6|
|Male||23rd||Are You Smarter Than a Snowball?||4|
|Female||3rd||Return of the Hang Glider||228 (To win)|
|Firey*||Male||Switched to and||He wasn't eliminated in BFDI||406 (To win)|
|Name||Gender||Team Icon||Original team||Order voted off||Episode voted off||Number of votes at points of elimination|
|Male||15th||Don't Lose Your Marbles||47|
|Male||6th||Don't Pierce My Flesh||319|
- When the team name was announced, Blocky seemed disappointed with the name.
- In Insectophobe's Nightmare, Snowball called the Squishy Cherries the "Mushy Berries".
- This is the only team to not have all the members reappear in Battle for Dream Island Again.
- This team has both the highest and lowest ranked contestants in Season 1, being Woody at 21st and Firey at 1st, respectively.
- After Spongy got eliminated in episode 3, Squishy Cherries was the only team that has all members with arms until episode 11, when Rocky joined the team.
- All of the teams in BFB have at least one original Squishy Cherry with the exception of .
- Mushy Berries (Snowball)
Click here to view the gallery.