|“||Yay, I’m the first to the top!||”|
— Robot Flower, Getting Teardrop To Talk
Robot Flower is a contestant on Battle for BFDI. She was one of 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining BFDI during The Reveal and Reveal Novum. However, she failed to get into the game though, receiving only 11 votes.
She is a robotic version of Flower, with 5 metal petals that seem to function as buttons, as Tennis Ball used them to control Remote in The Liar Ball You Don't Want. Her petals light up when she speaks. She appears to be made entirely of metal and is covered in bolts. Aside from her gray body, she is colored almost exactly like Flower and has an auto-tuned voice that sounds like that of Flower. However, unlike her counterpart, Robot Flower’s petals are asymmetrical, and she does not have facial features.
- She has thick black outlines.
- She has thin limbs.
- She has the same areas colored as Flower.
- She has feet like the other contestants (Leafy, Firey, Match, etc.)
- Her outlines are now thicker.
- She loses her regular legs in exchange for stick legs.
- She gains bolts on her panels.
- She gains colored outlines as opposed to black ones.
- Her outlines are much thinner.
- Her head is bigger.
- Her body is grey.
- Her panels gain thicker outlines.
- Her panels become a grayer shade of pink.
Although Robot Flower has a similar appearance to Flower, she is an entirely different person. While she can be selfish and try to accomplish tasks better than others, she can have common sense and is willing to make sacrifices if it means protecting her friends.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Bowling, Now with Explosions!: Burns to death in a metal box.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed in the LOL by the sun.
Number of kills: 2
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Four||1||Four Goes Too Far (Along with A Better Name Than That and Donut)|
|Remote||1||The Liar Ball You Don't Want (Along with TV)|
Battle for Dream Island
In "Reveal Novum", she received 11 votes to join, which was not enough. She was flung to the LOL. As she was flying through the air, she yelled to the tune of "Smaller cap = less plastic", which would later appear in the end credits of "Return of the Hang Glider".
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", Robot Flower received 119 votes to join the season; once again, it was not enough, even when those who were not present were barred from competing.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Robot Flower is selected by Golf Ball to join A Better Name Than That, due to the fact that she was a "mechanical mind". During the challenge, Golf Ball assigns Robot Flower and Blocky the task of climbing the tree, as they were some of the few Better Namers to have arms. The two then climb the tree, with Blocky mounting it first. Despite this, Robot Flower proclaimed that she was first and pushed Blocky off the tree when he disagreed.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Robot Flower and Basketball tell Golf Ball that 8-Ball is a better leader than her. When Golf Ball tries to give the team instructions, 8-Ball says the opposite of what she says; Robot Flower and her team obey 8-Ball's instructions.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Robot Flower continues to follow 8-Ball's instructions throughout the course of the challenge. When 8-Ball and Golf Ball make up, she is the only one on their team who noticed.
In "Four Goes Too Far", she helps her team multiply Four by zero. In the challenge, she rides in Golf Ball's rocket to the moon to avoid the twinkle. She faces off against Bleh as the twinkle switched between the two teams. The twinkle was taken off the moon, making Robot Flower's team safe, but Golf Ball's rocket broke, stranding her on the moon.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Robot Flower was sent into Remote's mind to win the contest, due to ABNTT being stuck on the moon. However, thanks to Grassy, the connection becomes unstable, Remote sends a bomb to get rid of "whoever they are". Robot Flower closes the connection to make sure everyone lives, making them lose the contest in the process.
In "Questions Answered", she and the rest of her team and Bleh are brought back to earth with Donut's help. She is safe with the third most votes, 3,105.
In "Enter the Exit", she reveals to her team that Remote was the one who tried to send them a bomb.
In "What Do You Think of Roleplay?", she suspects that Golf Ball is the impostor on her team.
In Carykh videosIn the Carykh video "3 neural nets battle to produce the best jazz music", Yellow Cary opened Computery's motherboard to expose 3 neural networks. Robot Flower appeared as a representation for CBLSTM (called cobblestone). She was up first for the battle to make the best jazz music, and she was initially praised for her ability to make indefinitely long jazz piano pieces, along with the way she learned the music algorithms.
Later, Yellow Cary criticizes Robot Flower for making bad and rather dull and simplistic music.
Later, in "AI evolves to compose 3 hours of jazz!", she was listed to once again, and she was put under a crusher for her "awful music."
|18||11 (to join)|
|1||119 (to join)|
Total votes: 3,235
In that episode, she, along with some other recommended characters, jumped in a vat of hydrochloric acid to retrieve Bally and Marble and the rest of the Announcer's marble collection to get 15 bonus points, but unfortunately, they, along with Robot Flower, failed.
- Robot Flower and Firey Jr. are the only variations of the original characters cast that participate in BFB.
- When flung into the air to the LOL, she sang/yelled Smaller Cap = Less Plastic.
- Out of the contestants who made their competitive debut in BFB, Robot Flower is one of the few who are voiced by Michael Huang, along with Loser and Cloudy.
- Robot Flower used to have feet.
- Her body was blended into the ground in the BFB intro.
- However, This is fixed in "Today's Very Special Episode".
- As shown in "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Robot Flower's "face" can turn purple
- She is the only faceless member in ABNTT.
- She is one of the 4 "mechanical minds" in BFB alongside with Remote, Roboty, and TV
- She is the only mechanical mind who has a human voice actor.
- Each panel on Robot Flower can be used as buttons.
- Robot Flower can hack machines and other mechanical minds, as shown in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want".
- She is one of the three contestants who can move without having to move her limbs, the others are David and Dora.
- In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Basketball is moving Robot Flower's legs while Tennis Ball is controlling Remote with Robot Flower's Petals. It is unknown what part of Remote's body that Robot Flower's legs were supposed to be controlling.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|
|A Better Name Than That|