|“||Our team has now prevented 0.00 deaths.||”|
— Remote, "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
Remote works as somewhat of a correspondent for Death P.A.C.T., often stating what's going on with them. She's generally peaceful and well-meaning, even reporting in one incident "we've saved 0.00 deaths.", hinting that she wants to prevent death. She also seems to be very considerate, as she said "Oh no! What's this?" to Liy when she was being circled by forks in "Today's Very Special Episode".
Remote is also competitive. She aims to win the challenges and can be frustrated when her teammates don't follow or agree with her ambition. Despite this, she is willing to learn to prioritize preventing death even if it goes against her innate desire.
Battle for Dream Island
In "Don't Lose Your Marbles", Remote made her first appearance, being held by Blocky. Blocky got hit by a ball thrown by Leafy, causing him to drop Remote. Her batteries fell out, and the acid killed Snowball and Pencil.
In "The Reveal", Remote was a character that could have joined the game. In the campaign video, Remote pulled out her own batteries and she fell unconscious.
In "Reveal Novum", Remote placed 18th place, with only 7 votes together with Grassy and Pie. The 3 contestants were sent flying into the LOL along with the rest of the 26 other recommended characters.
Battle for Dream Island Again
Battle for BFDI
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", A Better Name Than That decides to control her so they can do the challenge like the other teams, Remote struggles against the signal, but fails. Then, they temporarily lose control of her, so she can type on her buttons "PANIC" and send a bomb into the signal. But when Robot Flower breaks the signal, the bomb is planted into Remote instead and explodes.
When Remote got recovered in "Enter the Exit", Robot Flower pointed out about the bomb she made, then her teammates starts asking why she would do that, Remote replies for winning, but Black Hole told Remote their team is about saving lives, not winning.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Remote gets worried seeing Pie's lack of urgency to get to the top before Flower. Black Hole says she was preventing her own death since Flower would kill her if she gets ahead of her. Remote then angrily says that they'll lose, to the reply of Black Hole stating she was a slow learner. Luckily for Remote, Pie falls off, and Black Hole swirls her up to the top so she can press the button, meaning their team is safe.
- Main article: Remote/Relationships
|18||7 (To join)|
|1||115 (To join)|
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles": Loses her batteries.
- "The Reveal": Removes her own batteries.
- "Reveal Novum": Is crushed in the LOL by the sun.
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want": Explodes due to an interrupted connection between Robot Flower.
Powers and abilities
- Remote seems to be able to create a bomb and send it to other mechanical minds.
Number of kills: 2
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Pencil||1||Don't Lose Your Marbles (along w/ Leafy, Snowball, and Blocky)|
|Snowball||1||Don't Lose Your Marbles (along with Leafy, Blocky, and Pencil)|
- Remote's voice in "Don’t Lose Your Marbles" is similar to Bomby's. However, her voice was changed in BFB 1 from a human voice actor to a text-to-speech cover.
- She is Jacknjellify's own recommended Character.
- She thinks the best things in the universe are batteries.
- She is the second character with a text-to-speech voice, with the first being the Announcer, then TV, then BeiBei.
- She is the first female contestant with a text-to-speech voice.
- As a joke, Satomi Hinatsu made a video of Remote not being upset about her fork being taken (including a reference to the "My Bike Got Stolen Recently" comic on Twitter.
- Remote is voiced by a text to speech voice. This means she is the only contestant in BFB who isn't voiced by a human and is not included in the voice cast near the end, along with Roboty, TV, Teardrop, and Rocky.
- However in BFB 4, TV used a TTS Voice to tell Robot Flower that she can't talk, making TV the 2nd contestant to have a TTS Voice.
- As seen in "Getting Teardrop to Talk", she has a collection of forks.
- Remote is one out of the 4 "mechanical minds" in BFB.
- Remote can receive signals from other devices.
- Remote lacks of lip sync, which could be a reference to her being voiced by TTS.
- However, on one occasion her mouth moved in sync with her words. This happened in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want" when she says "Somebody help me."
- She is one of the few characters to have white facial features rather than the usual black. This also applies to 8-Ball, Cake, and TV.
- Since she could plant a bomb into the signal when she was being controlled, it could possibly mean that she once had been controlled before.
- She is the only female to have white eyes and a white mouth in BFB.
- She has the fewest elimination votes out of all the mechanical minds. (1370, TV has 2578, Robot Flower has 3105, and Roboty has 11690.)
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|