|“||Our team has now prevented 0.00 deaths.||”|
— Remote, "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset"
Remote's IDFB redesign features a black body, white eyes, a hexagonal shape, and fewer buttons.
Remote works as somewhat of a correspondent for Death P.A.C.T., often stating what's going on with them, even reporting in one incident "We've saved 0.00 deaths.", hinting that she wants to prevent death. She's generally peaceful and well-meaning. She also seems to be very considerate, as she said "Oh no! What's this?" to Liy when she was being circled by forks in "Today's Very Special Episode".
Remote is also competitive. She aims to win the challenges and can be frustrated when her teammates don't follow or agree with her ambition. Despite this, she is willing to learn to prioritize preventing death even if it goes against her innate desire.
Appearances in BFB
- Getting Teardrop to Talk
- Lick Your Way to Freedom
- Why Would You Do This on a Swingset
- Today's Very Special Episode
- Fortunate Ben
- Four Goes Too Far (does not speak)
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want
- Enter the Exit
- Get to the Top in 500 Steps
- What Do You Think of Roleplay? (does not speak)
Battle for Dream Island
In "Don't Lose Your Marbles", Remote made her first appearance, being held by Blocky. Blocky got hit by a ball thrown by Leafy, causing him to drop Remote. Her batteries fell out, and the acid killed Snowball and Pencil.
In "The Reveal", Remote was a character that could have joined the game. In the campaign video, Remote pulled out her own batteries and she fell unconscious.
In "Reveal Novum", Remote placed 18th place, with only 7 votes together with Grassy and Pie. The 3 contestants were sent flying into the LOL along with the rest of the 26 other recommended characters.
Battle for Dream Island Again
Battle for BFDI
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Remote shows concern on the forks strangely circling around Liy. This then results in Liy's gravitation pulling Gelatin's forks away from the pile and are heading towards Four. Remote, along with half of her team, jump into the forks in order to protect Four. To get Black Hole's attention, Pillow persuades Remote and the others to go and inform Black Hole of the situation, which they end up doing. Unfortunately, Death P.A.C.T. lose the challenge and will be up for elimination.
In "Fortunate Ben", during Cake at Stake, Four announces that Remote is safe with 1370 votes and gets a fortune cookie as a prize. Remote's fortune reads out "Ice Cube is the best thing to ever grace this universe". She then replies that it's no trues, and that batteries is really the best thing to ever grace this universe.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", A Better Name Than That decides to control her so they can do the challenge like the other teams, Remote struggles against the signal, but fails. Then, they temporarily lose control of her, so she can type on her buttons "PANIC" and send a bomb into the signal. But when Robot Flower breaks the signal, the bomb is planted into Remote instead and explodes.
When Remote got recovered in "Enter the Exit", Robot Flower pointed out about the bomb she made, then her teammates starts asking why she would do that, Remote replies for winning, but Black Hole told Remote their team is about saving lives, not winning.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Remote gets worried seeing Pie's lack of urgency to get to the top before Flower. Black Hole says she was preventing her own death since Flower would kill her if she gets ahead of her. Remote then angrily says that they'll lose, to the reply of Black Hole stating she was a slow learner. Luckily for Remote, Pie falls off, and Black Hole swirls her up to the top so she can press the button, meaning their team is safe.
- Main article: Remote/Relationships
|18||7 (To join)|
|1||115 (To join)|
Total votes: 1,492
- "Don't Lose Your Marbles": Loses her batteries.
- "The Reveal": Removes her own batteries.
- "Reveal Novum": Is crushed in the LOL by the Sun.
- "The Liar Ball You Don't Want": Explodes due to an interrupted connection between Robot Flower.
Powers and abilities
- Remote is able to create bombs and have them sent to other mechanical minds.
Number of kills: 2
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Pencil||1||Don't Lose Your Marbles (along w/ Leafy and Blocky)|
|Snowball||1||Don't Lose Your Marbles (along with Leafy, Blocky, and Pencil)|
- Remote's voice in "Don’t Lose Your Marbles" is similar to Bomby's. However, her voice was changed in BFB 1 from a human voice actor to a text-to-speech cover.
- She is Jacknjellify's own recommended character.
- Her BFDI design has 19 buttons, while her BFB design only has 7.
- She thinks the best things in the universe are batteries.
- Remote is capable of sending bombs to any device/mechanical mind that hacks her as seen in The Liar Ball You Don't Want.
- However, if said hacker disconnects their signal before the bomb goes off, her own bomb will kill her.
- She is the second character with a text-to-speech voice, with the first being the Announcer, then TV, then BeiBei.
- She is the first female contestant with a text-to-speech voice.
- As a joke, Satomi Hinatsu made a video of Remote not being upset about her fork being taken (including a reference to the "My Bike Got Stolen Recently" comic on Twitter.
- Remote is one out of the four "mechanical minds" in BFB. The others are Roboty, Robot Flower, and TV.
- Remote can receive signals from other devices.
- Remote lacks of lip sync, which could be a reference to her being voiced by TTS.
- However, on one occasion her mouth moved in sync with her words. This happened in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want" when she says "Somebody help me."
- She is one of the few contestants to have white facial features rather than the usual black. This also applies to 8-Ball, Cake, and TV.
- She's also the only female with white facial features.
- She has the fewest elimination votes out of all the mechanical minds. (1,370, TV has 2,578, Robot Flower has 3,105, and Roboty has 11,690.)
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|