|“||Pie is not even trying to pass Flower, what's she's doing?||”|
— Remote, Get to the Top in 500 Steps
When Remote's batteries are removed, Remote loses consciousness. Remote's IDFB redesign features a black body, white eyes, a hexagonal shape, and fewer buttons.
She had a chance to join IDFB along with the other TLC prisoners, but she failed to join with 54 votes.
Remote works as somewhat of a correspondent for Death P.A.C.T., often stating what's going on with them. She's generally peaceful and well-meaning, even reporting in one incident "we've saved 0.00 deaths.", hinting that she wants to prevent death. She also seems to be very considerate, as she said "Oh no! What's this?" to Liy when she was being circled by forks in Today's Very Special Episode.
However, she seems to be more concerned about winning than preventing death, as she tried to send a bomb to Robot Flower.
Appearances in episodes of Battle for BFDI
- Getting Teardrop to Talk
- Lick Your Way to Freedom
- Why Would You Do This on a Swingset
- Today's Very Special Episode
- Fortunate Ben
- Four Goes Too Far (does not speak)
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want
- Enter the Exit
- Get to the Top in 500 Steps
In Don't Lose Your Marbles, Remote made her first appearance, being held by Blocky. Blocky got hit by a ball thrown by Leafy, causing him to drop Remote. Her batteries fell out, and the acid killed Snowball and Pencil.
In The Reveal, Remote was a character that could have joined the game. In the campaign video, Remote pulled out her own batteries and she fell unconscious.
In The Liar Ball You Don't Want, A Better Name Than That decides to control her so they can do the challenge like the other teams, Remote struggles against the signal, but fails. Then, they temporarily lose control of her, so she can type on her buttons "PANIC" and send a bomb into the signal. But when Robot Flower breaks the signal, the bomb is planted into Remote instead and explodes.
When Remote got recovered in Enter the Exit, Robot Flower pointed out about the bomb she made, then her teammates starts asking why she would do that, Remote replies for winning, but Black Hole told Remote their team is about saving lives, not winning.
In Get to the Top in 500 Steps, Remote gets worried seeing Pie's lack of urgency to get to the top before Flower. Black Hole says she was preventing her own death since Flower would kill her if she gets ahead of her. Remote then angrily says that they'll lose, to the reply of Black Hole stating she was a slow learner. Luckily for Remote, Pie falls off, and Black Hole swirls her up to the top so she can press the button, meaning their team is safe.
- Main article: Remote/Relationships
|18||7 (To join)|
|1||115 (To join)|
- Don't Lose Your Marbles: Loses her batteries.
- The Reveal: Removes her own batteries.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed in the LOL by the sun.
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want: Explodes thanks to an interrupted connection.
Powers and abilities
Remote seems to be able to create a bomb and send it to other mechanical minds.
Number of kills: 2
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Pencil||1||Don't Lose Your Marbles (along w/ Leafy, Snowball, and Blocky)|
|Snowball||1||Don't Lose Your Marbles (along with Leafy, Blocky, and Pencil)|
- Remote's voice in Don’t Lose Your Marbles is similar to Bomby's. However, her voice was changed in BFB 1 from a human voice actor to a text-to-speech cover.
- She is Jacknjellify's own recommended Character.
- She thinks the best things in the universe are batteries.
- She is the second character with a text-to-speech voice, with the first being the Announcer, then TV, then BeiBei.
- However, she is the first contestant that possesses this trait.
- As a joke, Satomi Hinatsu made a video of Remote not being upset about her fork being taken (including a reference to the "My Bike Got Stolen Recently" comic on Twitter.
- Remote is voiced by a text to speech voice. This means she is the only contestant in BFB who isn't voiced by a human and is not included in the voice cast near the end, along with Roboty, TV, Teardrop, and Rocky.
- However in BFB 4, TV used a TTS Voice to tell Robot Flower that she can't talk, making TV the 2nd contestant to have a TTS Voice.
- As seen in Getting Teardrop to Talk, she has a collection of forks.
- Remote is one out of the 4 "mechanical minds" in BFB.
- Remote can receive signals from other devices.
- Remote lacks of lip sync, which could be a reference to her being voiced by TTS.
- However, on one occasion her mouth moved in sync with her words. This happened in The Liar Ball You Don't Want when she says "Somebody help me."
- She is one of the few characters to have white facial features rather than the usual black. This also applies to 8-Ball, Cake, and TV.
- Since she could plant a bomb into the signal when she was being controlled, it could possibly mean that she once had been controlled before.
- She is the only female to have white eyes and a white mouth in BFB.
- She has the fewest elimination votes out of all the mechanical minds. (1370, TV has 2578, Robot Flower has 3105, and Roboty has 11690.)
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|