Puffball Speaker Box has pink fur like Puffball, and also speaks like her (with color changing and sparkling). Puffball Speaker Box used to be the host of BFDIA, and the first talking host since Announcer and Firey and Flower's speaker boxes.
She also makes a cameo in Inanimate Insanity as one of the judges.
In Get in the Van, Pin unintentionally threw a knife at the Puffball Speaker Box (she actually was aiming for Leafy), destroying her and making her vomit a rainbow substance all over Coiny and Needle's faces, as members of the puffball species are known to do so during times of distress. As a result, Puffball found out that Pin stabbed her Speaker Box when she heard the conversation that Firey and Gelatin was talking about. So she angrily spit out rainbow at Pin. She even chose Pin to lose her limbs as her second Cake at Stake prize for stabbing her Speaker Box.
- In Zeeky Boogy Doog, it is known that she hates farms, as stated from herself while judging the W.O.A.H. Bunch's Dream Island.
- It is possible that Puffball hates farms too since the PSB hates farms, and the speaker box variation of the characters are known to have their owners' traits.
- In the same episode, she said that Bubble is not an official BFDI contestant, because she did not know her.
- When she got stabbed by Pin, her voice was stuck in a loop.
- It is unknown how she puked rainbows even though she has no mouth.
- Puffball Speaker Box is one of 6 characters to appear on Inanimate Insanity. The only others are The Announcer, Pencil, Coiny, Nickel and Firey.
- Puffball Speaker Box was the first character from BFDIA to be featured and voiced by jacknjellify on Inanimate Insanity, in season 2 episode 4, Cooking for the Grater Good. It is shown that Puffball Speaker Box has a sense of taste despite having no mouth.
- She is also shown to hate Inanimate Insanity, in the same episode.
- Also, when she tasted Soap's pizza, it is shown that she likes flowers.
- Apparently, Puffball Speaker Box is electric, since she shorts when Cheesy throws water at the judges.
- She maybe revived since she was in II, even though she died before the episode aired.
- However, none of this is confirmed to be canon.
|Announcer • Puffball Speaker Box • Firey Speaker Box • Flower Speaker Box • TV|