|“||That's right! It's time for Cake at STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-||”|
— Puffball Speaker Box's last words, Get in the Van
Puffball Speaker Box has pink fur like Puffball, and also speaks like her (with autotune, color changing, and sparkling). Puffball Speaker Box used to be the host of BFDIA, and the first talking host since Announcer and Firey and Flower's speaker boxes.
In Get in the Van, Pin unintentionally throws a knife at the Puffball Speaker Box (she was actually aiming for Leafy), destroying her and making her vomit a rainbow substance all over Coiny's face and Needle's groin, as members of the puffball species are known to do so during times of distress. Eventually, Puffball finds out that Pin "stabbed" her Speaker Box when she heard the conversation that Firey and Gelatin were having. As a result, she angrily spits out rainbows at Pin. She even chooses Pin to lose her limbs as her second Cake at Stake prize for stabbing her Speaker Box.
In Zeeky Boogy Doog, when Bubble attempts to enter the Underground Factory, Puffball Speaker Box halts her and reminds her that she isn't an official BFDIA contestant. She hands Bubble a soda, which Puffball Speaker Box is thanked for.
- In Zeeky Boogy Doog, it is known that she hates farms, as she stated while judging the W.O.A.H. Bunch's Dream Island.
- It is possible that Puffball hates farms too since the PSB hates farms, and the speaker box variation of the characters are known to have their owners' traits.
- In the same episode, she said that Bubble is not an official BFDI contestant because she did not know her.
- When she got stabbed by Pin, her voice was stuck in a loop.
- It is unknown how she vomited rainbows even though she has no mouth.
- She is a member of the Puffball family, as she barfed rainbows.
|Announcer • Flower Speaker Box • Firey Speaker Box • Puffball Speaker Box • TV • Four • X • Donut • HelloKevin|