|“||Did someone say killing?||”|
— Pillow, Getting Teardrop to Talk
Pillow's IDFB redesign has her sides slanted, her sheet is lavender, and her inside is an orchid color.
Pillow appears to be a bed pillow. Her sheet is white, and her inside is orchid in coloration.
- Pillow is badly drawn.
- Pillow is white.
- Pillow has arms and legs.
- Pillow has check-it eyebrows.
- Pillow has shading toward her bottom left.
- Pillow has no outline.
- Pillow has no arms.
- Pillow has no more Check-it Eyebrows.
- Pillow has a black outline.
- Pillow has no limbs.
BFDI 17 (30 recommended characters)
- Pillow has a pink tint.
- Pillow's tan-colored inside is visible.
- Pillow's shading is to her bottom-right.
- Pillow is a lighter shade of lavender.
- Pillow's sides are slanted.
- Pillow is a very light lavender.
- Pillow's inside is orchid.
- Pillow's shading breaks up to their bottom-left side.
Pillow seems to have a very patronizing and dignified personality. This is shown in BFB 1, where she misinterpreted and perpetuated that TD's (and others') gesture indicates not caring. She also can sometimes be condescending, which is shown when she calls Barf Bag's idea 'ludicrous'.
Similarly to Golf Ball, Pillow also appears to be interested in research.
Pillow seems to have an eccentric side to her, as she only joined her team because she heard the word "killing", and licked Lollipop out of hunger.
She also has a kinder side, as she recognized that Four would need to be protected from forks, and volunteered to block all the forks herself so her team could tell Black Hole to suck them up. This shows that she seems to be quite self-sacrificial, as she may often risk her own life to save her teammates.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Welcome Back (does not speak)
- Battle for BFDI
- Getting Teardrop to Talk
- Lick Your Way to Freedom (does not speak)
- Why Would You Do This on a Swingset (does not speak)
- Today's Very Special Episode
- Fortunate Ben
- Four Goes Too Far (does not speak)
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want (does not speak)
- Questions Answered (does not speak)
- This Episode Is About Basketball (does not speak)
- Enter the Exit
- What Do You Think of Roleplay? (does not speak)
Battle for Dream Island
In "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", Pillow, along with some contestants and the other recommended characters in that episode, had an opportunity to earn 15 bonus points if they retrieved Announcer's marble collection along with Bally and Marble. Pillow (and many other recommended characters) had seemingly dissipated when she jumped into the 10-foot deep vat of hydrochloric acid.
In "Vomitaco", 2 armless clones of her are present watching the Cake at Stake for that episode.
In "The Reveal", a limbless Pillow was a spectator at the Cake at Stake for that episode. She is also one of the 30 recommended characters to join. The episode that follows reveals that she got 7 votes, not enough to join.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", she obtains 79 votes to join, not enough.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", she is first seen explaining arm fluttering to Lollipop and Eggy, wrongly explaining that arm fluttering means that the object does not care. She does not know how to get Teardrop's attention. She tells Barf Bag her idea is "ludicrous", and when she flutters her arms at them, Pillow says that Barf Bag does not care - "Look, the fluttery arms, she does not care!"
She has more of a role than in previous episodes, defending Four from the barrage of Forks. Later, after TIC is deemed immunity, Pillow announces that she will stay to buy time while Pen, Bottle, Tree, and Remote run to Black Hole and tell him to suck up the forks. Despite her team's valiant efforts to prevent Four from getting stabbed by even one fork, Pillow's team is up for elimination, due to Pen's sub-par Four drawing.
In "Fortunate Ben", Pillow and the rest of her team is told to assemble, for it was Cake at Stake. Otherwise, they would "tremble". She receives 1,300 votes, the second-least. She reads her fortune out loud: "Go Icy, you're my idol!" She comments that her fortune is odd, but Four tells Pillow she is odd, offending her.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", she puts a popper inside her, making her face puff out. She is later seen with Pen and Remote, the former with the Liar Ball. After Robot Flower loses connection to Remote, Pillow is seen with the ball. Thanks to Remote, her team successfully gets the ball into A Better Name Than That's undefended goal, with Pillow saying "Take that, Better Namers!"
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", she is angry at Tree along with Pen for not throwing far. She also scolded Pen for throwing the balls at Black Hole. However, after they realized that Tree can't do anything for her team, she, along with Pen and Pie, threw balls into the basket.
In "Enter the Exit", she is seen having a cup of tea with Stapy. Later, while everyone looks for a way to bring back Four, she licks Lollipop. When Lollipop asks her how that would bring back Four, Pillow just says "What? Bring Four back? I was just hungry."
Pillow is absent in "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", despite the rest of Death P.A.C.T. appearing.
- Main article: Pillow/Relationships
|18||6 (To join)|
|1||79 (To join)|
Total votes: 1,385
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed in the LOL by the sun.
- Getting Teardrop to Talk: Is killed by Four.
- Pillow believes that fluttering arms indicate a lack of care in someone.
- There is an official throw and floor pillow of Pillow on RedBubble, it can be found and purchased here.
- Pillow appears to have nothing inside of her, evidenced by how she was able to stick a popper inside of her without having it hit any substance.
- It is unknown if Pillow actually wants to prevent death, this is due to her joining Death P.A.C.T. because she heard someone say "killing".
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|