|“||We're all at the limit. If one person leaves, we'll all face an excruciating death.||”|
— Pillow, Today's Very Special Episode
Pillow's IDFB redesign has her sides slanted, her sheet is lavender, and her inside is an orchid color.
Pillow seems to have a very patronizing and dignified personality. This is shown in BFB 1, where she lectures (incorrectly) about how TD's (and others') gesture indicates not caring. She also can sometimes be condescending, which is shown when she calls Barf Bag's idea 'ludicrous'. She also appears to be interested in research. Pillow also seems to like killing, as she only joins her team because she heard the word "killing." However, she has a kinder side, as she recognized that Four would need to be protected from forks, and volunteered to block all the forks herself so her team could tell Black Hole to suck them up. Similar to Golf Ball, she is interested in sciencey stuff. She seems to be quite self sacrificial, as she often risks her own life to save her teammates.
Pillow appears to be a bed pillow. Her sheet is white, and her inside is orchid in coloration.
- Pillow is badly drawn.
- Pillow is white.
- Pillow has arms.
- Pillow has Check-it Eyebrows.
- Pillow has shading toward her bottom left.
- Pillow has no outline.
- Pillow has no arms.
- Pillow has no more Check-it Eyebrows.
- Pillow has a black outline.
- Pillow has no limbs.
BFDI 17 (30 recommended characters)
- Pillow is pink.
- Pillow's tan-colored inside is visible.
- Pillow's shading is to her bottom-right.
- Pillow's sides are slanted.
- Pillow is a very light lavender.
- Pillow's inside is orchid.
- Pillow's shading breaks up to their bottom-left side.
In "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", Pillow, along with some contestants and the other recommended characters in that episode, had an opportunity to earn 15 bonus points if they retrieved Announcer's marble collection along with Bally and Marble. Pillow (and many other recommended characters) had seemingly dissipated when she jumped into the 10-foot deep vat of hydrochloric acid.
In "Vomitaco", 2 armless clones of her are present at the Cake at Stake for that episode.
In "The Reveal", a limbless Pillow was a spectator at the Cake at Stake for that episode. She is also one of the 30 recommended characters to join. The episode that follows reveals that she got 7 votes, not enough to join.
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", she obtains 79 votes, not enough.
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", she is first seen explaining arm fluttering to Lollipop and Eggy, wrongly explaining that arm fluttering means that the object does not care. She does not know how to get Teardrop's attention. She tells Barf Bag her idea is "ludicrous", and when she flutters her arms at them, Pillow says that Barf Bag does not care - "Look, the fluttery arms, she does not care!"
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", she appears in her team's swingset.
She has more of a role than in previous episodes, defending Four from the barrage of Forks. Later, after is deemed immunity, Pillow announces that she will stay to buy time while Pen, Bottle, Tree and Remote run to Black Hole and tell him to suck up the forks. Despite her team's valiant efforts to prevent Four from getting stabbed by even one fork, Pillow's team is up for elimination, due to Pen's sub-par Four drawing.
In "Fortunate Ben", Pillow and the rest of her team is told to assemble, for it was Cake at Stake. Otherwise, they would "tremble". She receives 1300 votes, the second-least. She reads her fortune out loud: "Go Icy, you're my idol!" She comments that her fortune is odd, but Four tells Pillow she is odd, offending her.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", she is seen with Pen and Remote, the former with the Liar Ball. After loses connection to Remote, Pillow is seen with the ball. Thanks to Remote, her team indeed gets the ball into 's undefended goal, Pillow saying "Take that, Better Namers!"
|18||6 (To join)|
|1||79 (To join)|
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed in the LOL by the sun.
- Getting Teardrop to Talk: Is killed by Four.
- Running gag: Whenever someone does arm fluttering, she comments on how they don't care about the current topic.
- There is an official throw and floor pillow of Pillow on RedBubble, which can be found and purchased here.
- Pillow had little screentime in Lick Your Way to Freedom, she only made a split-second cameo in the Taco in a jawbreaker montage.
- It's likely that Pillow may have pica, as seen in Fortunate Ben, she was seen eating one of Bracelety's signs.
Click here to view the gallery.