However, he only placed 8th with 11 votes, which wasn’t enough to join. He was also up for voting to join the second season, but he only got 266 votes. Even if he had gotten enough, he still would be disqualified for being absent, and was the only character not in the original BFDI cast to be disqualified.
Nonexisty is a “character” that is nothing, as the name would imply.
However, Firey mentions that he tastes like peanut butter, implying that he at least has a taste.
Otherwise Coiny has never mentioned this character in any other episodes of BFDI.
- Nonexisty was the second recommended character on the show, as Bomby was the first in Lofty.
- Nonexisty is one of the two characters held in the TLC to not change his design in IDFB, with the other one being Grassy.
- In Reveal Novum, Ruby said "Aw, you missed him!" confirming that Nonexisty is a male.
- In Inanimate Insanity, he helped Nickel escape the Locker Of Losers.
- Nonexisty is the only character on the show to be 100% transparent.
- Nonexisty and Evil Leafy are the only characters that appeared in IDFB who did not compete in Battle for BFDI.
- He is the only major recommended character that never became a contestant, alongside Evil Leafy.
- Nonexisty was never eliminated in Reveal Novum because the Sender Scoop Thrower missed him, according to Ruby.
- In BFDIA 1, he was kicked from the contest due to not being present. Some have said that he was present, but since every other contestant and the hosts can't see him, they thought he was not present.
Click here to view the gallery.
- In a BFB animating livestream, It was confirmed that he is Cary’s favorite non-contestant.
- ↑ Reveal Novum/Transcript
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|