This section is a work in progress; due to Nonexisty's minor character status, sections will be filled in when they appear on other characters' pages.
Otherwise Coiny has never mentioned this character in any other episodes of BFDI.
- Nonexisty apparently tastes of peanut butter. He made a cameo in A Leg Up in the Race, after the Announcer stated that all previous votes would be deducted from each contestant's score. Firey noticed that he tasted peanut butter, and an annotation appeared with the fan character credit.
- Nonexisty was the second recommended character on the show, as Bomby was the first in Lofty.
- Nonexisty is one of the two characters held in the TLC to not change his design in IDFB, with the other one being Grassy.
- Nonexisty made a cameo in Inanimate Insanity and said his first and, so far, his only words: "No Problem".
- In Reveal Novum, Ruby said "Aw, you missed him!" confirming that Nonexisty is a male.
- In Inanimate Insanity, he helped Nickel escape the Locker Of Losers.
- Nonexisty is the only character on the show to be 100% transparent.
- Nonexisty and Evil Leafy are the only characters that appeared in IDFB who did not compete in Battle for BFDI.
- He is the only major recommended character that never became a contestant, alongside Evil Leafy.
- Nonexisty was never eliminated in Reveal Novum because the Sender Scoop Thrower missed him, according to Ruby.
- In BFDIA 1, he was kicked from the contest due to not being present. Some have said that he was present, but every other contestant and the hosts can't see him, they thought he was not present.
- Nonexisty is the only character on the show to have an echo, as shown in Inanimate Insanity when he spoke his first, and so far only line, "No problem."
| BFDI contestants|