Nonexisty is one of the 30 recommended characters that could've joined the game in episodes 17 and 18. He placed 8th with 11 votes. He was also up for voting to join the second season, but he only got 266 votes. Even if he had gotten enough, he still was disqualified for being absent, and was the only character not in the original BFDI cast to be disqualified.
This section is a work in progress; due to Nonexisty's minor character status, sections will be filled in when they appear on other characters' pages.
- Nonexisty apparently tastes of peanut butter. He made a cameo in A Leg Up in the Race, after the Announcer stated that all previous votes would be deducted from each contestant's score. Firey noticed that he tasted peanut butter, and an annotation appeared with the fan character credit.
- Nonexisty was the second recommended character on the show, as Bomby was the first in Lofty.
- Nonexisty is one of the three characters held in the TLC to not change his design in IDFB, with the other two being Grassy and Firey Jr..
- Nonexisty made a cameo in inanimate insanity and said his first and only words: "You're welcome".
- ↑ Reveal Novum/Transcript Ruby: "Ah, you missed him!"
- ↑ Yoylecon Cary: "I love him because he never says more than he needs to."
| BFDIA Contestants|