|“||Ha, ha! I'm wearing non-slip shoes so ha!||”|
Non-Slip Shoes So Ha are a footwear in BFDI. Despite being called shoes, their design is almost no different from that of a pair of normal, hot pink flip-flops (Sandals); although they resemble boots in Total Firey Points. Based on what Flower said, they are used to prevent slipping. It was mentioned in a commercial by Yellow Face.
It later appeared in Insectophobe's Nightmare 2 as an item for Yellow Face's advertisement, claiming that they are in style these days, and Flower wore it in Take The Plunge. However, Purple Face interrupted the ad, saying that no one wears them anymore, as they are over two years ago. This caused Yellow Face to make a seemingly racist statement out of anxiety. Due to this, Purple Face calʪ for someone to reject Yellow Face, but he continues with the ad, making Purple Face ㏌terrupt him once more. Yellow Face had then got angry, and he then consumed Purple Face.
- The commercial marks the first time Yellow Face killed someone.
- The commercial is the first (and so far only) appearance of Purple Face.
- Unless you count the purple colored face in Four Goes Too Far
- This is the first and (so far) only ad to have the item shown in the commercial appear before the advertisement
- It made a cameo in Cloudy's junk pile in BFB 1.
- It's 100% non-slipping.