This page is for the pairing of Needle and Coiny. Not much is known about this relationship, however, there are multiple hints implying that they might be in love. Many fans call this relationship "Coineedle" or "Neeny".
Episodes suggesting a friendship/relationship
- Take the Plunge: Part 2: After Needle picks Snowball to be on her team, Blocky claims that "they're in love". Needle disagrees, and says that she likes Coiny more, making him, Blocky and Snowball gasp.
- Power of Three: Needle is put on Coiny's smaller team, along with Ice Cube.
- Insectophobe's Nightmare 3: Out of all of Team No-Name, Coiny chooses Needle, and said: "Uh Needle, if you don't join, I'll call you Needy... Three times... In a row." However, this is probably because she was the easiest one to be forced to go to, with the method above.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog: When Coiny and Pin high five, Needle has a sad face.
- Get in the Van: Needle and Coiny were most of the time together in this episode.
Episodes suggesting a conflict
- Power of Three, Puzzling Mysteries, Half a Loaf Is Better Than None and Zeeky Boogy Doog: Needle slaps Coiny multiple times due to him calling Needle by her nickname, "Needy" in the episodes above.
- In Return of the Hang Glider, Coiny slapped Needle for voting for Firey to win Dream Island.
- In Insectophobe's Nightmare 3, Coiny threatened Needle that he would say "Needy" 3 times in a row if Needle didn't switch to his team.
- In No More Snow!, Coiny calls Needle "Needy" so that he could get out of the bottom of the Evil Canyon.
- In Last BFDI, Coiny falls through a funnel to form Needle. It's probably because of that both Coiny and Needle are made of metal.
- In The Glistening, a recommended character shows of Needle and Coiny, and a sign that says BFDI COUPLES by DaKillahBunnyz. It is of Needle and Coiny. In the actual comment, it said:
"What It Looks Like: A picture of Coiny and Needle standing next to each other, with Pencil and Pen, Firey and Leafy, TB and GB, Pin slapping Woody, but they are standing next to eachother so they count as a couple, Speaker Box and Female Speaker Box (Speaker box with a pony tail), David and Daniella (David with long blonde hair) and Flower and Male Flower (Flower with blue petals) all standing next to each other"
- There seems to be a connection between Pin and Coiny, which could be conflicting with this relationship.
Fan representations of Needle and Coiny
- In a video made by DaKillahBunnyz called BFDI Episode 25.5 "They Get Married?!", which is now removed, Needle and Coiny marry each other.
- GoodDysfunctional (from YouTube channel Herp Derp) thinks of them as a couple.
- NiroshaJojode's video "BFDI Couples" shows them as a couple.
- Also, NiroshaJojode made "Needle and Coiny kissing" under GoodDysfunctional's request.
- Elepp, a scratcher, made Needle and Coiny in Tomodachi Life and made them marry each other.