|“||Don't worry Icy boys! I got this! [ding]||”|
— Naily, The Liar Ball You Don't Want
Naily is a female contestant and one of the former 30 recommended characters that could have joined BFDI and BFDIA in The Reveal. In her audition, she stabs someone that sounds similar to Woody, possibly Woody himself. However, along with Tree, Barf Bag, and Saw, Naily only received 3 votes and she was flung to the Locker of Losers.
Naily's IDFB redesign features a larger head and a lighter shade of gray, and her pointed end is smaller.
Naily is a tomboy who is humorous and engaging. She usually keeps quiet unless there is an opportunity to utter a nail-related pun. However, she may say something else such as acknowledging in agreement.
Naily appears to be a steel hardware nail.
- Naily was named either Nail, Nailey, or Tack, as they were all clones of her.
- Naily is the nail asset from Take the Plunge: Part 2.
- Naily has legs.
- Naily is dark gray.
- Naily has a thick needle.
- Naily has a unique asset.
- Naily's needle is thinner.
- Naily has 2 white shines on her top right.
- Naily's head is larger.
- Naily is now light gray.
- Naily now has shading on her needle to her left.
- Naily’s point is now shorter and smaller.
From Getting Teardrop to Talk until Today's Very Special Episode, her voice was slightly vocoded and was higher pitched. From The Liar Ball You Don't Want onward, she has lost her vocoded voice and it has become lower pitched. It is currently unknown whether or not her voice will stay the same in BFB 8.
In Reveal Novum, Naily, along with Tree, Barf Bag, and Saw received 3 votes each, which was the 2nd lowest out of the rest, with the lowest being Roboty's 2 votes. As revenge on the Announcer, Naily continuously stabs him, and she was later flung to the Locker of Losers.
In Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, Naily had a chance to be a contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again, but she got 100 votes, which wasn't enough to join. She later was seen during Eraser's hallucination of the non-joining character getting killed by a crusher, but since it was a hallucination, it wasn't real. She was later flung (again) to the Locker of Losers.
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Naily made her first speaking role. In it, Pencil's Alliance was letting to find out who threw the forks as an attempt to kill Bubble (Bell was the one who indirectly popped Bubble twice). She is later chosen to join Bracelety's team, alongside Donut. She is later used as a weight by Barf Bag and Bracelety, using Spongy as a trampoline, and is used to get a basket to X, making her team safe.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", during the scene when Team Ice Cube! is licking a Jawbreaker, Gelatin tries to break open the jawbreaker by using Naily as a jackhammer and succeeding, freeing Teardrop.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", her only appearance is on her team's swingset. After Donut's speech, she tells her team to transform, and Gelatin and Barf Bag both leap onto Spongy to propel the swing. However, Bleh completed all 50 swings, and her team's swingset presumably collided with Bomby off-screen, as he is later seen injured, cutting her team's swinging session short and subsequently causing her team to be up for elimination, as they only completed 47 out of the 50 swings needed for her team to be safe.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Naily is seen after the intro, climbing Bell's string, along with the rest of Team Ice Cube! (barring Donut). At Cake at Stake, Naily is declared safe with 1,178 votes. When hit with a cake, she is knocked off of Bell's string, landing on Woody. Because of this, she avoids Lightning's electrocution of the climbers. She agrees with Clock that it was the largest zaptation she's ever seen. She does not actively participate in the challenge, but her team is safe.
In "Fortunate Ben", she doesn't speak, but despite that, she appears alongside teammates Spongy, Donut and Barf Bag, and corners Gelatin, who threw Bracelety's signs into a dumpster and were recycled into Death P.A.C.T.'s fortunes for the Cake at Stake. She is seen happy, however. She is later seen on her team's paper plane, and their plane never hit the ground, granting immunity.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Naily is first seen yelling "My turn!" and bouncing through two rows of bouncy toys along with everyone playing with the toys. When Donut announces what he did to Loser to eliminate him, she states that he had it coming. Firey Jr. tells her off for being "ungrateful". During the challenge, when the contestants are fighting over the jawbreaker, Naily launches inside of Bell (who had the jawbreaker), killing her, and escorts the jawbreaker while still inside of Bell's body. She tells her team (referred to as "icy boys") not to worry, and that she's got it. Later on, it shows that Naily has been stabbed by Needle.
|18||3 (to join)|
|1||102 (to join)|
- Bowling, Now with Explosions!: Burned to death inside privacy wall.
- Reveal Novum: Crushed inside the Locker of Losers by the sun.
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want: Stabbed by Needle (debatable)
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bell||1||The Liar Ball You Don't Want|
- Most of her dialogue so far has been a variation of "Nailed It".
- According to Satomi Hinatsu on Twitter, Naily was originally going to be a male in Getting Teardrop to Talk instead of a female. This was mainly due to an imbalance, and voice. She swapped her gender with Cloudy.
- Naily and Saw got 3 votes to join BFDI in Reveal Novum. By coincidence, they are very similar:
- Naily can apparently be used as a jackhammer, as shown in Lick Your Way to Freedom by Gelatin.
- She often makes a face with a cat-like face in her appearances.
- Naily will probably not die from heat or fire kinda like Saw.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/HazelCricket/status/934777992194256896
| BFDI contestants|
|Team Ice Cube!|