|“||We have to NAIL it!||”|
— Naily, Getting Teardrop to Talk
Naily is one of the former 30 recommended characters that could have joined BFDI and BFDIA. In the audition, she stabs what sounds like Woody. However, along with Tree, Barf Bag and Saw, Naily only received 3 votes and she was sent to the Locker of Losers.
Naily's IDFB redesign features a larger front, lighter shade of gray, and her needle is smaller.
Naily had a chance to rejoin as it was seen in Welcome Back.
Naily appears to be a steel hardware nail.
- Naily was named either Nail, Nailey, or Tack, as they were all clones of her.
- Naily is the nail asset from Take the Plunge: Part 2.
- Naily has legs.
- Naily is dark gray.
- Naily has a thick needle.
- Naily has a unique asset.
- Naily's needle is thinner.
- Naily has 2 white shines to their top right.
- Naily's flat part is larger.
- Naily is now light gray.
- Naily now has shading on her needle to her left.
In Reveal Novum, Naily, along with Tree, Barf Bag, and Saw recieved 3 votes each, which was the 2nd lowest out of the rest, with the lowest being Roboty's 2 votes. As revenge on Announcer, Naily, continuously stabs announcer, and she was later flung out. And was seen falling into the Locker of Losers.
In Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, Naily had a chance to be a contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again, but she got 100 votes, which wasn't enough to join. She later was seen during Eraser's hallucination of the non-joining character getting killed by a crusher, but since it was a hallucination, it wasn't real. She was later flung (again) to the Locker of Losers.
In Getting Teardrop to Talk, Naily made her first speaking role. In it, when Pencil's Alliance was looking for who threw the Forks as an attempt to kill Bubble. (Bell was the one who popped Bubble twice)
- Naily and Saw got 3 votes. By coincidence, they are very similar:
- ↑ "Her" refers to Naily.
| BFDI Contestants|
|Team Ice Cube!|