|“||The Recovery Centers were DESTROYED!||”|
— Robot Flower, Lick Your Way to Freedom
Robot Flower is a contestant on Battle for BFDI. She was one of 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining BFDI during The Reveal and Reveal Novum. She failed to get into the game though, receiving only 11 votes, along with Nonexisty. From Seasons 1-3, she had only said one line throughout the series which happened to be Flower's signature line: "Vote for me or I'll crush you!" auto-tuned. Her other names include Mechanical Flower (which later became a character on its own) and Autotune.
She is a robotic version of Flower, with 5 metal petals (medals) colored almost exactly like Flowers. She has an auto-tuned voice that sounds like that of Flowers.
Robot Flower has not been redesigned in IDFB aside from having most of her lines thickened.[clarification needed]
In that episode, she, along with some other recommended characters, jumped in a vat of hydrochloric acid to retrieve Bally and Marble and the rest of the Announcer's marble collection to get 15 bonus points.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Bowling, Now with Explosions!: Burns to death in a metal box.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed in the LOL by the sun.
- Robot Flower also appeared as CBLSTM in one of Cary's videos like the image that appears when the announcer says it isn't a weird speaker box is used for HyperGAN.
- Robot Flower and Firey Jr. are the only variations of the original characters cast that participate in BFB.
- When flung into the air to the LOL, she sang Smaller Cap = Less Plastic.
- Robot Flower used to have feet.
- Her body is missing in the BFB intro.
| BFDI Contestants|
|A Better Name Than That|