This article focuses on the interactions between Match and Eraser. Many fans have named his relationship Eratch. Since Eraser did not join BFDIA, their interactions did not extend. However, even in Battle for BFDI, they still have as of yet, not interacted, possibly due to the fact they are on different teams.
Episodes suggesting a relationship/friendship
- In Take the Plunge: Part 2, Eraser ended up on Match's team due to Pin stating that Eraser is the "least horrible" of the remaining contestants.
- Match's and Eraser's eliminations are consecutive. Match was eliminated in Half a Loaf Is Better Than None, while Eraser was eliminated in the next episode. This is probably a coincidence.
- In A Leg Up in the Race, Match was almost holding hands with Eraser when Rocky reached the top, though this may be a coincidence too.
- In Don't Lose Your Marbles, Eraser got the same maroon ball as what Match turned in, but this is probably just a coincidence.
- In Gardening Hero, Match was seen standing next to Eraser at Cake at Stake.
- In The Glistening, Match votes for Ice Cube to be eliminated to help cool down the Tiny Loser Chamber. Eraser agrees with Match and also votes for Ice Cube.
Episodes suggesting a conflict
- In Puzzling Mysteries, Match accused Eraser of being bossy like Pin. Also in the episode, Match and Pencil were talking about the time he fell on nails in BFDI 1b. Eraser gets annoyed at them.
- In Crybaby!, Match tried to get Eraser to cry, but he refused to, because he thinks that "crying is for wimps".
- In Don't Lose Your Marbles, Match called Eraser IMP, and Eraser didn't look happy about it.
- In Return of the Hang Glider, Eraser, along with the other eliminated contestants, slapped Match because she voted for Bubble to win, setting up her ablaze.