|Locker of Losers|
Inanimate Insanity (mentioned, used in flashback)
The Locker of Losers (LOL for short) is the area where the recommended characters who didn't make it into the game are locked into. Its only appearance in season 1 is in Episode 18. It later gets crushed by the sunset. The only 2 recommended characters who did not go in the LOL are David (who joined the game), and Bomby (who was launched into the sky and blew up). Nonexisty and Nickel escaped (as seen in II). Possibly Evil Leafy escaped.
It also appears in BFDIA, where the TLC is located inside, also given a lock to give the TLC extra protection.
In Welcome Back, it is revealed that the Locker of Losers, along with the TLC has 5-inch-thick wall.
In Getting Teardrop to Talk, everyone in the LOL during BFDIA and IDFB is freed without explanation.
Contestants in the Locker of Losers
- See the full list here.
- Besides "Locker of Losers", LOL also means "Laugh out Loud", which is what Leafy originally thought.
- All recommended characters eligible to join the game besides David and Bomby died in Reveal Novum when the Locker of Losers was crushed by the sun.
- It was mentioned in Inanimate Insanity by Nickel, who is a contestant there.
- In No More Snow!, some of the contestants in the LOL could be seen in the background. This indicates that they may have escaped from it.
- The LOL has a lock, however it's actually useless because there is nothing to prevent the lock from being slid off.
- The LOL or TLC, doesn’t appear in BFB, because Four is the LOL in BFB.
- In BFDIA 6, It is unknown how Puffball got into the LOL.