|“||YOU SHALL NOT PASS!||”|
— Lego Brick, BFDIA 5b (Level 33)
In BFDIA 5b, he gets killed by Book who was trying to pass level 32. As revenge, he traps Book and Match behind a wall he claims to have rented for a week (level 33). Then, he traps them in his dungeon/factory. Ice Cube is also found in the factory for an unknown reason (level 42). However, Match, Ice Cube, and Book escape the factory. Later, they meet Waffle, who informs them that Lego Brick was a nice guy, but has a fear of dying.
Lego Brick seemed nice before Book killed him. After his death, he was extremely annoyed and angry at Match and Book for killing him (in BFDIA 5b). According to Waffle, he is generally passive, but he has a fear of dying, so he will be defensive in the cases he may die.
|“||Now you know not to mess with me!||”|
— , Lego Brick, BFDIA 5b
- Lego Brick is the second person that is shown to own an underground factory, with the first being Golf Ball.
- Lego Brick's pose was also reused for Rocky's elimination pose in Zeeky Boogy Doog.
- As said above, Lego Brick was revealed to have a fear of dying (thanatophobia), which later answered his anger towards Book and Match after the latter killed him.
- Lego Brick is playable within 5b's files and coding. In it, he behaves similar to Ice Cube, but he can jump higher.
- Lego Brick saying "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" is a reference to Gandalf’s famous line from The Lord of the Rings.