For a majority of the first season, Leafy, Pin, and Teardrop are seen to be close friends. Pin's early elimination in Season 1 did not restrict the friendship of Leafy and Teardrop. However, their mutual friendship seems to have fallen apart since the events in Return of the Hang Glider. However, Pin and Teardrop remain close friends. Also, Pin leads an angry mob chasing after Leafy until she uses her Yoylemap to teleport to Yoyleland. Pin rips up the map effectively trapping her. When Pin asks Coiny to add Teardrop to their team in Get Digging, she sadly explains that they are only best friends because Teardrop has never said she hates her. Coiny gives Pin a look because Teardrop can't say anything in the first place, causing her to frown. Because of Pin and Teardrop's early eliminations in Season 1, Teardrop's early elimination and Leafy's absence in Season 2, and Leafy's early elimination and all of them being in seperate teams in Season 4, this friendship did not get many opportunities to grow. However, it may be rebuilt as Leafy has rejoined BFB as of Get to the Top in 500 Steps on Pin's team and Pin and Teardrop are seen sitting with each other in the aforementioned episode.
Episodes suggesting a friendship
- Take the Plunge: Part 1: Leafy and Pin were the first alliance created.
- Power of Three: Leafy and Teardrop get put on the same team of three with Tennis Ball. Leafy also helps and encourages TD in the challenges during the episode.
- Get Digging: Pin asked Coiny to add Teardrop into their team, because she is Pin's "best friend", since she was apparently the only person who hadn't said she hated Pin.
- The Glistening: Leafy says that she hopes for Teardrop to rejoin.
- Zeeky Boogy Doog: During prize-choosing, Pin told Teardrop she didn't need immunity because "everyone loves her", suggesting that they still could be on good terms.
- Get to the Top in 500 Steps: Pin and Teardrop are sitting together along with Needle, implying that the two are still friends. A one-sided display of friendship on Leafy's side is also shown when she tries to befriend Pin and reminds her of their alliance.
Episodes suggesting a conflict
- Take the Plunge: Part 1: Pin wanted to push Leafy off, stating that only one of them could win Dream Island.
- Return of the Hang Glider: As Leafy stole Dream Island, Pin and Teardrop turned against Leafy. Later, Pin watches the execution of Leafy, until Firey saved her.
- Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know: Pin led an angry mob to chase Leafy, and Teardrop was one of the members. At the Evil Canyon, Pin ripped up Leafy's Yoylemap, trapping her forever in Yoyleland. Both Pin and TD then seemed happy.
- Get Digging: After Teardrop gets in the way of a high five, Pin comments that she isn't a real contestant.
- Get in the Van: Pin attempted to stab Leafy with a knife, which is the asset of a fan made character seen in season 1.
- Get to the Top in 500 Steps: A one-sided display of animosity on Pin's side is shown when Pin still seems mistrusting of Leafy even after being reminded of their alliance.
- What Do You Think of Roleplay?: Pin, trapped inside Taco's body, suggests that the team should accuse Teardrop of being the fake. Teardrop points at Taco, who transforms back into Pin. In the next scene, Teardrop can be seen angrily staring at Pin.
- This is one of the only two alliances to ever be created, with Pencil's Alliance being the other.
- In the final episode of the first season, Pin remembers the alliance that she made with Leafy, and votes for her to win.
- Leafy brings up the alliance in Get to the Top in 500 Steps when she tries to befriend Pin again, but this attempt proves a failure as Pin still does not trust her.