|Laser Powered Teleportation Device|
The appearance of the machine.
The Laser Powered Teleportation Device is a machine used to transfer eliminated contestants to the inside of them Tiny Loser Chamber.
The first Laser Powered Teleportation Device was introduced in episode 14. Match was the first ever to be teleported using a laser.
The only contestant to be eliminated without the device when it was introduced is Tennis Ball.
- The single version was introduced in Episode 14. It starts at the foot of the contestant, then goes upward to teleport them into the chamber. It was last used on Pencil.
- The "Double Laser Powered Teleportation Device" was introduced and only used in Gardening Hero. David was the first and only contestant to be teleported by it, as it was never used again. There are 2 lasers: one that goes up, and one that goes down. They eventually meet in the center, causing the character to be fully teleported.
- The "Quadruple Laser Powered Teleportation Device" was introduced in The Glistening when it was used on Ice Cube. It was later used again in Don't Pierce My Flesh. It functions similar to the Double Laser Powered Teleportation Device, but it has two more lasers moving horizontally. The last contestant it was used on successfully was Spongy. Flower was able to deflect three of the beams, but got hit by the last one that was reflected around the earth and back to her.
- It is unknown where the Laser Powered Teleportation Device came from, or where the machine shooting it is.
- It has also eliminated a bush, the sun, and even the Tiny Loser Chamber, but due to the TLC eliminating itself, it went right back to where it was.