|“||Wow, this book is the best!||”|
How to be Dumb
Well, to be dummy-proof, we put the cover on both sides. And the inside pages too! So that means this book is twice as long as it could be. Oh, well! Dummies don't care about printing costs.
Chapter 5: Forget it all!
Although it's not really amnesia per se, forgetfulness can make any person dumber, simply because anything that leads up to learning (which is detrimental to their dumbness journey) will be conveniently forgotten, easing the transition to dumbness. New innovations like these can make even the most intelligent people very, very dumb. Now, that doesn't mean that saying "I forget" will make you dumb. That will never happen. It'll never, ever, ever, ever, ever happen. What you have to do is to, upon learning of something new, think of something entirely different. For example, when you learn about Cary, think of someone good. When you learn about Michael, think of someone very, very, bad.
Now you'll know how to be dumb! Wait, the title is on the back cover? Well, you wouldn't care, because you're so dumb.
How to be So Very Dumb
Being dumb is fun. Dumb people can do anything they want! They can rob banks, kill people, and so much more! If smart people (disgusting) tried to do something like that, they would be arrested and sent to jail. But dumb people can just say they did not realize what they did is wrong! Yay! Fun! If you read this, subscribe to carykh.
- Cary Huang and Michael Huang were mentioned in the books, so it's speculated that they may exist in the BFDI world.
- There is a recommended character in "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", named Book, that used the body of the How to be Dumb book.
- The original book has been read by Pencil, Bubble, Leafy, and Flower.
- The sequel to HtbD advertises carykh by asking the viewers to subscribe to his YouTube channel.
- So far, Flower is the only one to read the HtbSVD book.
- The HtbD hasn't appeared on BFDIA, IDFB, and so far, BFB.