|“||But what about Grassy?||”|
— Grassy, Getting Teardrop to Talk
Grassy is a contestant on Battle for BFDI. She is one of the former 30 recommended characters that could've been voted into the game. Like Remote and Pie, Grassy only received 7 votes and placed 17th place and she was sent to the Locker of Losers.
Grassy appears to be blades of grass, and her body is green. Her appearance has never been changed until BFB.
Grassy says her name in place of some pronouns (me/I/my). She wants to be helpful.
In BFDIA, Grassy was eligible to compete but only received 53 votes, ranking 55th out of everyone. Only Roboty, Tree, Saw, Bottle and Bracelety received less votes with 50, 49, 36, 29 and 18 votes respectively. Gaty recieved 1 more vote than her, with 54.
This section is a work in progress; due to Grassy's minor character status, sections will be filled in when they appear on other characters' pages.
Grassy - is very good at camouflaging. Also, contains many chlorophyll molecules (C55H72O5N4Mg).
- Grassy's audition was appearing from the background, possibly appearing from camouflage.
- Grassy is one of the four recommended characters held in the TLC to not change their design in IDFB, with the other three being Firey Jr., 8-Ball. and Nonexisty.
- Grassy's idle has appeared multiple times in BFDI and BFDIA. She was probably made from that asset.
- Grassy did not appear in the Tiny Loser Chamber in Welcome Back.
- Grassy was considered by Golf Ball to be a "overgrown section of the lawn that the gardener forgot to mow."
- Grassy's BFB asset is animated at times.
- The top of grassy is able to catch contestants, as she saved Blocky from dying in Getting Teardrop to Talk.
- ↑ Proven to be female in the "Installing A New Graphics Card In Cary's Computer" livestream
| BFDI Contestants|
|A Better Name Than That|