|“||Dodeca-dangit! Don't tell me you played the Hecatonicosahedroid.||”|
— Foldy, Today's Very Special Episode
Foldy is a female contestant in Battle for BFDI that first appeared in Getting Teardrop to Talk. Her team is Free Food. Foldy's name is based on her appearance as an origami, which is created by folding a piece of paper. She made her non-canonical debut in the joke video titled "BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!!", along with Liy, Stapy, and HelloKevin. Foldy is Folded piece of Paper
Foldy appears to be an armless pale, light grayish turquoise and a grayish arctic blue piece of origami 3:4 paper with a grayish cerulean outline. She is the dodecahedron module on HTwins.net.
In "Getting Teardrop To Talk",
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom",
In "Fortunate Ben",
- Main article: Foldy and Stapy
- Getting Teardrop to Talk: Is shredded by the blades of one of X's flying baskets when she is thrown into the air by Fries.
- Four Goes Too Far: Is magically mutilated by Four.
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want: Is ripped in half by Woody.
- If you unfold Foldy completely, you'll end up with a hexagon shape.
- Despite the fact that Foldy and Stapy are best friends, they are shown to actually be complete opposites, as Foldy is armless, but has legs, and Stapy is legless, but has arms, Foldy is female, and Stapy is male, Foldy is a shade of blue (light teal specifically) and Stapy is a shade of red plus silver. Foldy is "one of the lightest" while Stapy is "one of the heaviest". Foldy is very vulnerable to staples, while Stapy is a stapler.
- She is the 2nd one on Free Food to be from BFDI APPISIOTE 225555555!!!!!, along with Stapy.
- Foldy is the second character to get "deformed" by Four. First being Pin.
- Foldy is currently the only character to be killed by Woody
Click here to view the gallery.