|“||I hate you.||”|
— Fanny, on multiple occasions.
She was one of the 30 recommended characters who could have joined Battle for Dream Island, and also had a chance to join Battle for Dream Island Again, but failed both times. She had a chance to join IDFB as well, but she only got 42 votes.
Fanny was a cynical and spiteful character, who was known to have a hatred to everyone and everything, making her disliked by several other people.
For this reason, she had very few friends and was enemies with many people who decided to even interact with her. She believed that self-improvement only occurs when we acknowledge that our own behaviors are far from perfect and worthy of hate. Fanny also seemed to value honesty, as she was very upset when Loser lied to everyone in "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", and was not shy to calling people out for their ridiculous behaviour, as she told Bubble that Match was a hypocrite due to insulting Bubble for not knowing the answers when she herself did not know them either in Questions Answered.
Fanny appears to be a blue electric desk fan. Her fan blades usually don't spin, but she can make them spin at will.
- Fanny has arms and legs.
- Fanny is gray.
- Fanny is a floating fan.
- Fanny doesn't spin.
- Fanny is yellow.
- Fanny loses all her limbs.
- Fanny's asset is the fan on the Ice Cube Recovery Center Creator and the Master Recovery Center.
- Fanny has a spinning animation.
- Fanny gains legs.
- Fanny changes to a desk fan.
- Fanny has a base.
- Fanny is a dark-ish blue with a gray cover.
- Fanny has a more rugged spin.
Battle for Dream Island
In "The Reveal", Fanny was one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance to join, with the campaign statement "I hate you."
Battle for Dream Island Again
Fanny was one of the characters who the viewers could vote for to be freed from the LOL in "Welcome Back". Fanny's appearance has been changed from a mechanical-like fan to a blue, electric desk fan, and is also given legs in her new design.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Fanny is first seen saying "I hate you", not to Bracelety, but to Clock. Fanny justifies this by saying that our own actions are worthy of hate. Bracelety defends Ice Cube, who Fanny also states is worthy of hate. Bracelety tells Fanny she is worthy of hate, which Fanny agrees with. Bracelety is surprised, and thanks Fanny for "opening her eyes". Fanny later tells Fries she hates him. However, Leafy pops up and says she likes Fanny. Fanny isn't seen until sometime after Four's appearance and Pin's mutilation. Fanny, sitting on Cake, says that she hates living in a world without recovery.
Lightning tells Snowball to pick Fanny for his team. Snowball is discontent with Fanny's lack of arms, but he accepts her for her aggressive attitude. When the members of suggest naming their team "the alliance", Fanny suggests taking "the all" from "alliance", naming their team .
During the challenge, Fanny says that she hates jumping. This upsets Pencil, who orders Lightning to zap Fanny. Bubble tries to stop Fanny, but after being reminded of her bembership by Pencil, Bubble releases Lightning, who zaps Fanny.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Match uses Fanny as a motor for their swing, propelling to a quick 50 out of 50 swings.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", Fanny points out the error in Loser's claim that he used to play with the poppers, saying that he couldn't have played with them, as they didn't exist an hour beforehand.
In "Questions Answered", Fanny appears in the stinger, criticizing Match for being a hypocrite, as she got mad at Bubble earlier in the episode yet she herself doesn't know the answers. Bubble thanks Fanny for telling her, and Fanny proclaims she hates Match.
In "Enter the Exit", when Match wants Bubble recovered, Fanny tells her to stop pretending to care for her. Match starts to argue with her until being interrupted by Cloudy.
In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", Fanny first appeared when Flower said she was going. She agreed with everybody else in her team. Snowball wanted to do it. Fanny explains to him that it is safer even though he hates her. Snowball gets aggressive, causing him to kill Fanny. Snowball later threw her corpse which hits Match.
- Main article: Fanny/Relationships
Total votes: 1876
- Bowling, Now with Explosions!: May have burned to death while trapped in a large metal box.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- Get to the Top in 500 Steps: Has her "head" disconnected from her body by Snowball.
- Fanny is the only armless member of , as pointed out by Snowball.
- A BFDI seems to be the only thing that Fanny doesn't hate.
- Despite how she is a machine, Fanny isn't counted as a mechanical mind, at least according to TV and Golf Ball in "Getting Teardrop to Talk".
- Due to her deep, masculine voice, some people mistake her for a boy, similar to Pencil, Gaty, Saw, Bottle, Pie, and Lollipop.
- Both her and Bubble are the only blue contestants on , and they are first in alphabetical order on the team.
- Fanny is one of the five contestants to have stopped saying their catchphrase if you do not count the ending of BFB 8. The others are 8-Ball, Cloudy, Lightning and Needle.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|