Not to be confused with Dream Island.
Dream Island was the main prize for the winner of Battle for Dream Island. It is located next to Goiky Canal and the main area of where the (season 1/2) characters reside. Dream Island is described as a "square mile of paradise". It has a 5-star hotel, a casino, 6 restaurants, robot servants and the winner even got to choose who to come on Dream Island and who cannot. It was won by Firey but then bought by Leafy using a paper sheet from the Box of Paper Slips. Two versions of it were "rebuilt" in Zeeky Boogy Doog.
In the 25th and final episode of BFDI, Firey won Dream Island, beating Leafy and Bubble in votes. Firey let everyone except Leafy in. Later in the episode, it was bought by Leafy, who was angry because Firey didn't let her in.
It was later "rebuilt" in Zeeky Boogy Doog by Team No-Name and soon destroyed from Bomby, causing W.O.A.H. Bunch to win by making a farm-theme island with badly-made cows and chickens made out of cardboard, paper, tape rulers, etc.
Technically, W.O.A.H Bunch's island is the new Dream Island, and therefore the 1st place prize for Battle for Dream Island Again.
- In BFDIA 1, the Yoylemap said "Dream Island", meaning that if Pin had not ripped up the Yoylemap into pieces, they could possibly have re-found Dream Island.
- However, it might possibly be in a different location since Leafy bought it.
- Firey won Dream Island in the first season, but Leafy bought it with paper slips because Firey rejected her, which is considered stealing by other contestants.
- Dream Island is worth (at most) $1,000,000,000,000.
- Since the Earth is worth (at most) $1,000,000,000,000,000, Dream Island's value is 1/1000 of the Earth.
- However, in the first episode Dream Island was promised as being free.
- Dream Island also appeared as a recommended character in Insectophobe's Nightmare 2. It's seen with three tall buildings and a lake.
- In Zeeky Boogy Doog, when Golf ball made Dream Island, it looked far different than the one in BFDI's Intro. It had a big sign, it was glowing, it had more tall buildings, and it looked much smaller in size than the one in BFDI.
- In the intro and the first episode, Dream Island has no walls. But in Return of the Hang Glider, the (soundproof) walls and the gate are added.