|“||My two least favorite things are you and David.||”|
— Dora, translated, Get Digging
Dora was the one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance to join Battle for Dream Island in "Reveal Novum" but failed to join with only 9 votes. She managed to join as a contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again, but was eliminated in Insectophobe's Nightmare 3. She was one of the characters trapped in the Tiny Loser Chamber in IDFB. She got 273 votes.
She is currently a contestant in Battle for BFDI, competing for . She is a stick figure version of the character holder in Dora the Explorer. She also apparently speaks fluent Spanish. Her speech pre-BFB is incredibly fast and high pitched. Her speech in BFB is repeatedly saying "DA".
Dora appears as a reskin of David, with brown, football shaped hair with split bangs and lighter brown outlines.
Dora's personality is somewhat unknown, because her dialogue is her repeatedly saying "Dadadada". Despite this, she can be seen as a calm and collected individual, not causing conflict, and somewhat introverted. She can understand Four for some reason yet to be explained.
However, Dora can also be scornful, hateful, and even borderline psychopathic, especially towards the viewers and David. In Get Digging, she insults the viewers and the worth of their opinions, and in Reveal Novum, she states that her death will haunt the viewers.
In Get to the Top in 500 Steps, Dora appears to be determined when she furrows her brow. She also appears to want to win for her team, as she runs up the 500-step staircase with incredible speed.
Overall, Dora is a mysterious person with weird intentions.
- Heat resistance: Dora is able to survive in molten lava without any visible burns, which means she can withstand 700 to 1,200 degrees C ( Or 1,300 to 2,200 F)
- Speed boost: Dora can charge up for a speed boost that roughly takes 3 and a half minutes to charge. Once released, she can run up about 500 steps in two seconds. Assuming the steps are 25.4 cm long each, that means she can run up to 228.6 km/h (179.3 mi/h) with this boost.
- Super-human strength: Dora is able to break massive jawbreakers with thick walls with just a bash of her skull. She is also unharmed by this.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Welcome Back (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
Battle for Dream Island
Dora makes her debut as a cameo in Vomitaco. She was recommended by JACKIEMON1 in that episode.
In The Reveal, Dora was auditioning to join the game, in perfect Spanish.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, Dora is one of 22 to make it onto Season 2, with 439 votes, placing 10th. Due to Rule 1 of the BFDI Game Rules, Dora technically placed 8th, as Bubble and Leafy, the two characters who ranked higher than Dora were not present, so they could not compete. Dora is originally on W.O.A.H. Bunch, but after everyone starts switching to the Team No-Name, she follows.
When she is asked for her favorite screen, she comes up with five of them: A fan shape, and the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5.
In Get Digging, she attended the W.O.A.H Bunch's Cake at Stake as many clones of herself, laughing at the losers. She didn't do much in the contest, as Fries told her to dig underground to find ingredients for the Yoylestew. While digging, she explained lots of things, like islands are her main source of food, and David and she are not related to each other, and in fact, are enemies. Her team loses at the end.
Battle for BFDI
In Getting Teardrop To Talk, Dora appears trying to build islands when she saw that Stapy and Marker are tossing the dirt, and she was singing possibly the same song as she sung in Get Digging. She joins as a result of Book wanting to learn more about her, and is shown running through a desert, running through an oven, and swimming in lava with Taco and Saw before they become the last team who was safe. She also appears to be the only one that can speak to Four without getting screeched at.
In Lick Your Way to Freedom, it is shown that Dora survived trying to get the basket from last episode along with Saw. She is seen knocking down a jawbreaker and breaking it open by headbutting it, freeing Book, and making her and her team safe from elimination.
In Four Goes Too Far, Dora and the rest of grab onto A Better Name Than That's rocket to escape the Twinkle of Contagion. However, while in space, Saw looks at the Earth and gets inflicted with it, and it passes around the whole team. The rocket eventually lands on the Moon, and Golf Ball steps out of it. However, Dora, who has the Twinkle, falls in front of her and transfers it to her. The two teams then look at each other, trying to pass the Twinkle to the other. Due to Taco dropping back down to Earth and getting Bell to look at the Moon, the Twinkle gets off the Moon. Unfortunately for the two teams, the rocket breaks down.
In The Liar Ball You Don't Want, Dora can be very briefly seen right before A Better Name Than That turns on the signal. If Robot Flower continued to used the connection of the rocket's communicator dish to Remote, who had planted a bomb in the connection, she, along with the other contestants on the Moon, would have died.
In Get to the Top in 500 Steps, Dora is chosen by her team to run up the 500-step staircase. She stays completely still for a good part of the challenge, leading her team to get irritated at her, but suddenly crouches down, and stays in this position for a little longer. After a while, she begins to glow, and suddenly blasts up the staircase, knocking every single contestant on it off and pressing the buzzer, securing safety.
|18||9 (to join)|
|1||439 (joined BFDIA)|
|3||130 likes, 347 dislikes (eliminated)|
- Dora is tied with David for the second least amount of episodes to survive, at only 2. (formerly)
- Coincidentally, both are stick figures.
- Dora is currently the only contestant to have hair.
- Dora has only said 8 lines (2 in BFDI, 1 in BFDIA and 5 in BFB).
- Dora is not David's sister; she is his enemy (and vice versa).
- Dora is one of 3 competitors that is not named after the object it is (she is called "Dora" instead of "stick figure"). The only others like this are David and Loser.
- Dora, David, Woody, Ruby, and Rocky are also the only characters to have human names.
- Dora is a parody of the eponymous character from Dora The Explorer. This is referenced when she was eliminated, as she was told: "Dora, why don't you go explore the TLC?"
- She is currently the only contestant to speak another real-world language besides English, which is Spanish.
- If you slow down what Dora says it is actually real Spanish, as her voice is actually one of the text-to-speech voices from Google Translate, since Google Translate is used to translate English words to words in other languages, and for this character, her words are translated from English to Spanish, but the captions can help people understand what she says.
- She is the only character based on a copyrighted character to join the game.
- Thus far, Dora has been eliminated at the least amount of dislikes in BFDIA, at just 347.
- Dora is the lowest ranking contestant on Team No-Name.
- Dora is also the lowest ranking female contestant in BFDIA.
- Dora is described by Dictionary humorously as "A weird squeaking blob of flesh. They say she speaks "perfect Spanish"...but seriously, who can understand that hideous thing?"
- Dora has 5 favorite screens: a 5-stars propeller, and the numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- She is currently the only contestant who made their competitive debut in BFDIA and still doesn't have a voting icon in BFB.
- Dora is one of the three contestants who can move without moving their limbs, the others are David and Robot Flower.
- In the intro and Get to the Top in 500 Steps however, she makes different positions with her body and limbs.
- She is one of the five contestants who were eliminated in BFDIA, the others are Donut, Teardrop, Puffball, and Match.
- She is one of the few contestants who aren't listed in the BFB credits, the others are David, Roboty, TV, Teardrop, and Remote.
- Dora is the only contestant in BFDIA who did not die during the season.
- Dora made up a song about eating islands that goes: "Islands, islands! Yum, yum yum! Islands, islands! Chomp. Islands! They are so delish! Gimme islands now! Gimme! Gimme gimme, gimme! Gimme. Islands! Yum! Islands. Glorp. Shlorp! Gobble! Gloop! Gulp! Lala! Islands."
- This is what Dora said in Perfect Spanish when Fries told her to get digging:
- "I am very glad Fries gave me the shovel, and, with it, the ability to dig. I know that if I can dig, I can create islands! And since islands are my only food, creating islands is very important to me. I love islands so much that I have written my very own island song. Would you like to hear it? Never mind - I don't care about your opinion. I'm going to sing it anyway. It goes - 'Islands, islands! Yum, yum yum! Islands, islands! Chomp. Islands! They are so delish! Gimme islands now! Gimme! Gimme gimme, gimme! Gimme. Islands! Yum! Islands. Glorp. Shlorp! Gobble! Gloop! Gulp! Lala! Islands.' So, what did you think? Never mind - I don't care about your opinion. I know that you, being biased against us island-eaters, will say you hate it. But we island-eaters know that all the songs we write are wonderful. My two favorite things in the world are islands and songs. My two least favorite things are you and David. David is not my brother. He is not even related to me. I have tried to kill him plenty of times, but all my attempts have failed miserably. Most of my failures are the result of the horrendous "David Cloner." I forgot to tell you that the David Cloner ranks third on my least favorite list. Anyway, back to islands. I like islands. They are good. So good, I want to sing my song again! 'Islands, islands! Yum, yum yum! Islands, islands! Chomp. Islands! They are so delish! Gimme islands now! Gimme! Gimme gimme, gimme! Gimme. Islands! Yum! Islands. Glorp. Shlorp! Gobble! Gloop! Gulp! Lala! Islands.' "
- This is what Dora said in Getting Teardrop to Talk:
- "Digging! How novel." If I am to build and produce islands for, acquiring dirt in this jubilant manner seems most appropriate. "
- In the same scene she later sings:
- "♪ Islands, islands! Yum, yum, yum! Islands, islands! Chomp. ♪ ♪ Islands! They are so delish! Gimme islands now! ♪ ♪ Gimme! Gimme, gimme, gimme! Gimme. Islands! Yum! ♪ ♪ Islands. Glorp! Shlorp! Gobble! Gloop! Gulp! Lala! Islands. ♪ ♪ Islands, islands! Yum, yum, yum! Islands, islands! Chomp. ♪ ♪ Islands! Yum. ♪ "
- Dora is one of the few contestants that are immune to lava, the others are Saw, Firey, and presumably Firey Jr.
- Dora, Bracelety, Loser, 8-Ball, Liy, and Stapy are the only contestants not to survive an elimination so far.
- She's also the only character out of the them to fail at surviving an elimination outside of BFB.
- Dora speaks without making wrinkles near her mouth. David, on the other hand, does.
- Dora's handwriting involves straight, short lines, as evidenced by 's logo on the buzzer in Questions Answered.
- Dora also wrote Taco's name in the same episode, as Taco was dead.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
|BFDIA 6: Firey • Tennis Ball • Rocky • Golf Ball • Gelatin • Fries|
| BFDI contestants|