Don't Lose Your Marbles is the 13th episode of Battle for Dream Island. It aired on January 1st, 2011, the day of BFDI's 1st anniversary on YouTube.
Before the intro
Since it was Battle for Dream Island's first birthday, a cutscene is shown, showing every contestant holding hands, circling around the cake.
After the cutscene, Leafy throws a ball, while Snowball slowly pokes his finger on Bubble, making her pop. Snowball is delighted to kill Bubble, Pencil pops up and tells Snowball to not kill someone with his finger. Snowball then tells Pencil that no one tells him what to do. Blocky is standing on a pole while that happens, and the ball Leafy threw knocks Blocky off, landing on Remote. His batteries came out, spilling acid, killing Pencil and Snowball. Blocky slips & lands on Firey, killing Blocky, melting Ice Cube. Firey then dies from his poison (water). Scissors, American Flag and Bottle looks at the chain reaction, while Blocky, Ice Cube and Firey dies. 7 characters died in the chain reaction.
Snowball, Bubble, Rocky, and Tennis Ball is in the bottom four, so 80 viewers voted for either Snowball, Bubble, Rocky, or Tennis Ball to be eliminated. Then, they go to the remodeled Cake at Stake place. The contestants in the bottom third didn't like it, but Speaker said they were supposed to like it, they acted like they did like it, so now they got on with it. Bubble received 4 votes, so she is safe, thus getting the fish cake. Rocky received 11 votes, so he is also safe. He gets the cake, but swallows the fish grossly. The Final 2 remains, which are both balls. The Announcer says that Snowball was eliminated with a record at 47 votes. SB slaps the Announcer, but the Speaker hits SB, flinging him to the TLC. Tennis Ball was safe at 18 votes.
Before the contest
Pencil and Match were excited that the alliance all made it to the Final 11. Firey couldn't help it, but he slapped Tennis Ball. Tennis Ball asked Firey why he slapped him. Firey answered that he does not know, because he misses slapping Coiny, now that he's gone, he just needs to keep slapping. Then, Tennis Ball kicked Firey. Firey noted that there was no kicking intended.
|Contestant||Votes||Percentage||Total votes||More Votes|
|Bubble||4||5%||5||3 more votes than last time|
|Rocky||11||13.75%||26||4 less votes than last time|
|Tennis Ball||18||22.50%||43||4 less votes than last time|
|Snowball||47||58.75%||65||29 more votes than last time|
Speaker ordered the contestants by their current scores. the bottom fourth is now known as the Danger Zone. the Danger Zone is 8th-11th. When Eraser asked Speaker what the contest is, Speaker said that Eraser is imp (impatient). Match made fun of Eraser after Speaker said that. The 13th contest is to find some red balls hidden in random locations. It may be unfortunate for some, and the contestants get points depending on what order they bring them in (1st: +30, 2nd: +20, 3rd: +15, 4th: +12, 5th: +10, 6th: +8, 7th: +6, 8th: +4, 9th: +3, 10th: +2, 11th: +1).
When the contest began, Firey continued slapping Tennis Ball resulting in TB walking away from him. Match and Pencil found two balls, but one of them didn't seem so red, which is why Pencil got 30 points, and Match got a -10 point penalty because it's a Maroon Ball Speaker told Match to go back and find a ball that's actually red. Match kicked it away, and Leafy found it, and thought the same maroon ball Match was holding was red, so she wanted Ice Cube to have the points for being such a great friend to her, but then Ice Cube got the -10 point penalty, so she wanted revenge from Leafy (again).
When Tennis Ball came with a red ball, he said that Rocky threw up a red ball, so he turns it in. Speaker thought it was gross, but he gave Tennis Ball 20 points anyway and he didn't think it was possible to throw up something so large, but when he saw Rocky vomit a red ball, he said thinks it correct. He then gave Rocky 15 points.
Eraser asked Pen if he found anything, but Pen had a red apple. Well, believe it of not, but Firey actually slapped a tree, and a red ball came down, so he received 12 points, when Match turned in a red ball, she received 10 points, and was glad she is out of that Danger Zone.
When Bubble was about to turn the ball in, Blocky kicked her, and she popped, so Blocky received the 8 points, and Bubble didn't, well he was with Eraser, but not Pen because he still has an apple. Eraser got a -10 points penalty because his ball was a maroon ball. He complained about the penalty, that "Maroon and red are the same!" Soon Bubble was complaining about Blocky after she popped, so she spread the word to Match and Pencil.
So she said it will mean everything to her if she stays out of the Danger Zone. Soon, Leafy found a red ball, earning her 6 points. Then Eraser was blaming about getting a -10 points penalty from Announcer, saying "Man, that dumb speaker box didn't like my ball! I have to get another one."
Pen tells Eraser that he still has an apple, but then Pen found a ball, hanging from the sky. It looked nothing suspicious to him. He thought it's perfectly fine, and it was. So Blocky told Pen to quickly turn it in. Soon, Bubble found a ball at the North Pole, giving her 4 points, and it would've been 8 points if Blocky didn't kick her, but Match was worried to see her self back in the Danger Zone, but Bubble was happy to see that she made it out of the Danger Zone.
Soon, Pen arrived with his red ball, earning him 3 points. And the contestants are still waiting for Ice Cube and Eraser to turn in their red balls. Ice Cube found a red ball, earning her 2 points, when Eraser arrived, Speaker said it was a maroon ball, but actually, he can't tell because it's too dark, but Eraser proved to Speaker that is was red, so Eraser earned 1 point.
Recap: 1st:Pencil +30, Match -10, Ice Cube -10, 2nd: Tennis Ball +20, 3rd: Rocky +15, 4th; Firey +12 5th: Match +10, 6th: Blocky,+8 Eraser -10 7th: Leafy +6 8th: Bubble +4 9th: Pen +3 10th: Ice Cube +2 11th: Eraser +1
|Results||Previous Score||Contest Results||Final Score||Final Position|
|Eraser||61||11th (+1) (-10)||52||4th↓|
|Ice cube||40||10th (+2) (-10)||32||9th↓|
|34||5th (+10) (-10)||34||8th|
|Tennis Ball||5||2nd (+20)||25||11th|
Italic name means the contestant is currently in Danger Zone.
Strikeout name means will be eliminated in the next episode.
At the end, off-screen Rocky barfs many red balls.
- Remote by punx193
- Batteries by jacknjellify
- American Flag by alexlion05
- Bottle by VRTBV
- Scissors by Ben1178
- Snowflake by alzlion05
- TNT by simondomino
- Rose by firemoss1
- Tree by frezblade
- Dice by simondomino
- Fork by simondomino
- Football by spongron
- Balloon by simondomino and Ben1178
- Candy by PunkPrincessMusic
- Wandy by geriolah7
- Ball by Jaysillyboy
- Knife by Allie2489
- Crayon by alexlion05
- Pencil Grip by Brom316
- Phone by simondomino
- Peanut Butter by simondomino
- Peanut by yummysimon4
- Nutcracker by yummysimon4
- Cloudy by VRTBV
- This is the first time since Episode 9 where the voting was between an even numbered amount of people.
- Just like last episode, Leafy kills other characters before the theme song starts.
- Even though before the intro there is only Snowball, Pencil, Blocky, Firey and Ice Cube, Eraser's screaming voice can be heard, though it could be Blocky screaming.
- When Match kicks her maroon ball in anger, Match is above Bubble in the scoreboard, even though Match's points were deducted and went below Bubble. The error is still visible when Ice Cube returned her maroon ball.
- When Blocky appears before the intro, there is nothing behind him, but when he falls backwards, Firey, Ice Cube, three recommended characters, and water appear.
- At 0:22, it shows that Remote was recommended by punx192, but it's actually recommended by simondomino.
- In 1:38, when Announcer threw a fish to Bubble, she didn't pop.
- When Eraser said "That dumb Speaker Box didn't like my ball", his ball was red, not maroon.
- At 2:58, Announcer glitches a little bit to the right.
- Blocky is floating for 2 seconds.
- During the contest, the scoreboard displays incorrect rankings and numbers multiple times, so much so that annotations are in the episode itself acknowledging the errors. For example, you could see that Rocky has 31 points and Ice Cube has 30. Rocky's score is supposed to be over Ice Cube's score but instead it's the other way around.
- At 5:07, when a red ball hits Firey, it didn't catch on fire.
- At 6:52, Match isn't in the Danger Zone.
- Bubble is popped by Snowball.
- Remote dies when he loses his batteries.
- Pencil and Snowball and killed by acid leaking from a couple of batteries.
- Blocky burns to death.
- Ice Cube melts when she is set on fire.
- Firey falls in the sea.
- Bubble pops when Blocky kicks her.