The crowd at Cake at Stake
- Main article: Sky
- Main article: Companion Cube
- Main article: Variations of David#Henrique
Chocolate Ice Cream Cone
- Main article: Variations of Eraser#Orange Eraser
- Main article: Balloony
- Main article: Variations of Pencil#Blue Pencil
- Main article: Bracelety
- This article is about the recommended character. If you are looking for the contestant who is often mistaken for bread, see Woody.
Wii is a recommended character. They have four legs while most objects only have two. They were recommended by cj2mommy79.
- Main article: Ball
Popcorn (cheese7373) is a recommended character thatappeared in . It is a bag of popcorns that has red and white stripes. In Episode 18, the popcorns' color has a mix of yellow and white. It was recommended by cheese7373 in Episode 18.
- Main article: Poop
- Main article: Variations of David#Izzy
Flamed Stove is a recommended character from episode 18. They were recommended by coolmatt1019. They are a stove with one burner producing blue fire. Strangely, they are producing fire without anything to turn on the burner.
Diamond is a recommended character who was recommended by kiki3510. His/Her first appearance was in Reveal Novum along with some other recommended characters. He/She is a classic cloudy blue diamond, often seen in cartoons and such.
- Main article: Variations of Teardrop#Youdrop
The contraption used as Leafy wins the tiebreaker
Laddy is a recommended character in Reveal Novum. It was recommended by lickilicky64. It is a white ladder. It was seen carrying Scissors, then flung him/her up the sky when Tennis Ball hits Laddy as a part of the chain reaction leading to Leafy's successful over the cliff.
- Main article: Ropey
The "cake" used when David joins
The Yellow Tomato is the "cake" given to the winner against the 30 recommended characters that got the votes to join Battle for Dream Island in the Cake at Stake for Reveal Novum which-so happens to be David. It exploded on David's face when the Announcer threw it at him. It was recommended by epiczano.
- One of Ruby's sisters is named Diamond, however she doesn't look like this Diamond and has limbs.
- Apparently, no one likes Yellow Tomato as they showed disgust to it.