|“||Gollect that leaf! Gollect that leaf!||”|
— Cloudy, Why Would You Do This on a Swingset
Cloudy is a contestant in Battle for BFDI. He was a recommended character who appeared in episodes 13, 17 and 18 as one of the 30 recommended characters that the voters could vote on to join BFDI. However, he only got 4 votes and was blown away by Fanny to the Locker of Losers with Bell.
In BFDIA, he placed 39th with 97 votes and did not make it, but he was the highest ranking contestant to have less than 100 votes.
In No More Snow!, Cloudy, as a storm cloud, struck a tree with Lightning, which fell onto Pin who was stuck in a snowy gasoline mixture, killing her. This could mean that Cloudy and Lightning had escaped from the LOL, but by Welcome Back, they were both back inside.
Cloudy's IDFB redesign features a more simple, perhaps minimalist design.
Cloudy is generally a happy person. He changes color depending on his mood. According to Reveal Novum, he turns into a rain cloud when sad, turns into a thunderstorm when mad, and is white when happy or neutral. He seems to have a speech disorder, tending to voice voiceless consonants in words, and vice versa (example: dog = tok). Either that, or it's an unfortunate German or Nordic accent. He's also a collector (or kollector). Cloudy also seems to dislike contestants who boss him around, and loves sleeping.
Cloudy appears to be a cumulus cloud. his main body is white, and his outline is gray.
- Cloudy is drawn nicely.
- Cloudy looks like the generic BFDI cloud asset.
- Cloudy uses a generic cloud design.
- Cloudy has no limbs.
- Cloudy has a gray outline.
BFDI 17 (Recommended Character)
- Cloudy has arms.
- Cloudy has a black outline.
- Cloudy has his own asset.
- Cloudy is badly drawn.
BFDI 17 (30 Recommended Characters)
- Cloudy reverts back to his BFDI 12 design.
IDFB + BFB
- Cloudy is smaller.
- Cloudy has shading to his top and bottom.
- Cloudy's outline is a darker gray.
- Cloudy uses a unique asset.
This section is a work in progress; due to Cloudy's minor character status, sections will be filled in when they appear on other characters' pages.
Cloudy - is white when happy, a raincloud when sad, and a thundercloud when angry. This guy has some serious mood swings!
In BFB, Cloudy noticed that X was gone, although 4 said to X in Why Would You Do This on a Swingset that no one noticed he was gone.
Number of Kills
|Character||Number of Times Killed||Episodes|
|Pin||1||No More Snow! (Along with Lightning and Freesmart)|
- Cloudy is one of the few characters who are limbless, as well as one of the few characters who can fly. He is currently the only character with both of these attributes to appear in multiple episodes, other than Puffball.
- When sad, Cloudy becomes gray and rains.
- Cloudy's old asset is used frequently in BFDI for clouds, along with a couple others.
- Cloudy is one of two characters to kill Pin so far (the other being Four).
- Following information from BFB 1 and 2, Cloudy seems to enjoy collecting things.
- He has 37 favorite numbers. However, it is unknown what they are.
- He also collects friends, as he mentions when Leafy asks if he wants to be friends with her.
- This is also proved by Cloudy's collection of "junk" (including attempting to collect a jawbreaker in Lick Your Way to Freedom) and his list of things to "collect" (including Leafy as of BFB 2).
- In BFB 3, he says that his planet collection is complete.
- Cloudy's speech is marked by switching consonants in his voicing; this switches the following sounds:
- ch and j (or g as in "badge")
- f (or ph) and v
- k (or c in "cat," or the first sound in qu and x) and g (as in bag)
- p and b
- s and z (spelled with an s in some words, such as "clouds")
- sh and /ʒ/ as in "pleasure"
- t and d
- the two th sounds in "the" and "thing"
- In Book's "definition" of him in BFDI 18, Cloudy is revealed to have serious mood swings.
- According to a tweet by Satomi, Cloudy was a female during the production of Getting Teardrop to Talk, but he was switched due to his voice being misleading.
- In BFB 3 Cloudy was pleased after hearing Four talk about "a contestant going to sleep", which Balloony interjects, saying that "Sleeping is Four's codeword for elimination and eternal algebra class!".
| BFDI Contestants|