- For the character recommended by JoshuaJoyCleyn, see Cloudy (JoshuaJoyCleyn).
Cloudy is a recommended character who appeared in episode 13, 17 and 18 as one of the 30 recommended characters that the voters could vote to join BFDI. He only got 4 votes and was blown by Fanny to the Locker of Losers with Bell.
In BFDIA, he placed 39th with 97 votes and did not make it, but was the highest ranking contestant to have less than 100 votes.
In No More Snow!, Cloudy, as a storm cloud, struck a tree with Lightning, which fell onto Pin who was stuck in a snowy gasoline mixture, killing her. This could mean that Cloudy and Lightning had escaped from the LOL, but by Welcome Back, they were both back inside.
Cloudy's IDFB redesign features a more simple, perhaps minimalist design.
Cloudy appears to be a cumulus cloud. Their main body is white, and their outline is gray.
- Cloudy is drawn nicely.
- Cloudy uses a generic cloud design.
- Cloudy has no limbs.
- Cloudy has a gray outline.
BFDI 17 (Recommended Character)
- Cloudy has arms.
- Cloudy has a black outline.
- Cloudy has their own asset.
- Cloudy is badly drawn.
BFDI 17 (30 Recommended Characters)
- Cloudy reverts back to their BFDI 12 design.
- Cloudy is smaller.
- Cloudy has shading to their top and bottom.
- Cloudy's outline is a darker gray.
- Cloudy uses a unique asset.
This section is a work in progress; due to Cloudy's minor character status, sections will be filled in when they appear on other characters' pages.
Cloudy - is white when happy, a raincloud when sad, and a thundercloud when angry. This guy has some serious mood swings!
- Cloudy is one of the few characters who are limbless, as well as one of the few characters who can fly. He is currently the only character with both of these attributes to appear in multiple episodes, other than Puffball.
- When sad, Cloudy becomes grey and rains.
- Cloudy's old asset is used frequently in BFDI for clouds, along with a couple others.
- Cloudy is the only person to kill Pin so far.
| BFDIA Contestants|