|“||DON'T YOU TICKING DARE TOUCH MY CLOCK HANDS!!||”|
— Clock, Getting Teardrop to Talk
Clock was one of the 30 recommended characters that had a chance to join BFDI. In his audition in Episode 17, he explained how watches are "wannabes". He also had a chance to join BFDIA, but he placed 48th at 59 votes.
Clock's IDFB redesign features a more simple, minimalist design, and is now blue and white colored.
He had a chance to join IDFB, but IDFB was indefinitely delayed, and he got 37 votes.
Prior to joining The Losers!, Clock acted very self-righteously, being quick to condemn Liy, Ice Cube, Bracelety, and Teardrop, despite some of them doing no wrong. He was also slow in forming a truce with Liy and snapped at her when she tried to shake his clock hands.
However, it is possible that being in Loser's presence humbled him, as he was eager to help his team in multiple challenges, such as launching the basket, allowing Needle to use his clock hands to break open jawbreakers, and using his ticking motions to move his swing.
Clock appears to be a blue and white minimalist wall clock.
His fastest hand makes one revolution a minute.
Fast clock hands can be triggered by daylight saving time.
- Clock is badly drawn.
- Clock is whitish-yellow.
- Clock has no frame.
- Clock has a 12, 9, and 6 for hours.
- Clock's legs are closer to each other.
- Clock's clock arms are plain.
- Clock has arms that indicate minutes, seconds, and hours.
- Clock has a wooden frame.
- Clock gains a 3 for hours.
- Clock's inside is beige, and his frame is brown.
- Clock's clock arms are designed.
- Clock is better drawn.
- Clock has a vintage design.
- Clock is smaller.
- Clock has the initials "CAS" under his 3.
- Clock loses his numbers.
- Clock loses his seconds hand.
- Clock has a minimalist design.
- Clock's frame is now plastic.
- Clock's inside is now white, and the frame is blue.
- Clock's clock arms are blue.
- Clock is scaled down in size.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
This section is a work in progress; due to Clock's minor character status, sections will be filled in when they appear on other characters' pages.
Clock - used to tell the time. Clock likes to think that watches are wannabes, but how do they know it's not the other way around?
- In Getting Teardrop to Talk, it is revealed that Clock doesn't like his clock hands getting touched.
- There is an official wall clock shaped like Clock, available on RedBubble. It can be purchased here.
- His clock hands can move things, like X's Baskets and Swingsets.
- Daylight savings is when he jumps forward an hour.
- After IDFB, his second hand is not seen, but in Getting Teardrop to Talk and Why Would You Do This on a Swingset, it appears for the challenge.
| BFDI Contestants|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found