|“||Watchers are wannabes.||”|
— Clock, Enter The Exit
Clock is a contestant on Battle For BFDI and one of the 30 recommended characters that had a chance to join Battle For Dream Island. In his audition in The Reveal, he explained how watches are "wannabes". He also had a chance to join Battle For Dream Island Again, but he placed 48th at 59 votes.
Clock is currently competing in Battle for BFDI for The Losers!.
Prior to joining The Losers!, Clock acted very self-righteously, being quick to condemn Liy, Ice Cube, Bracelety, and Teardrop, despite some of them doing no wrong. He was also slow in forming a truce with Liy and snapping at her when she tried to touch his clock hands to shake them.
However, it is possible that being in Loser's presence humbled him, as he was very eager to help his team during multiple challenges, such as launching the basket, allowing Needle to use his clock hands to break open jawbreakers, and using his ticking motions to move his team's swing.
He also volunteered to investigate what was cracking the basket in "Four Goes Too Far", showing that sometimes his eagerness to help gets in the way of his proper judgement or common sense.
Clock is also seemingly a character of order and is a stickler for the rules. He relayed to Four in "Enter the Exit" which characters were dead and which were eliminated. Although Stapy simply wanted to stay to watch the competition and see Foldy again, Clock insisted on him being eliminated.
Clock appears to be a bluish-grey and white minimalist wall clock.
His fastest hand makes one revolution a minute.BFB3
Fast clock hands can be triggered by daylight savings time.
- Clock is badly drawn.
- Clock is whitish-yellow.
- Clock has no frame.
- Clock has a 12, 9, and 6 for hours.
- Clock's legs are closer to each other.
- Clock's clock arms are plain.
- Clock has arms that indicate minutes, seconds, and hours.
- Clock has a wooden frame.
- Clock gains a 3 for hours.
- Clock's inside is beige, and his frame is brown.
- Clock's clock arms are designed.
- Clock is better drawn.
- Clock has a vintage design.
- Clock is smaller.
- Clock has the initials "CAS" under his 3.
- Clock loses his numbers.
- Clock loses his seconds hand.
- Clock has a minimalist design.
- Clock's frame is now plastic.
- Clock's inside is now white, and the frame is blue.
- Clock's clock arms are blue.
- Clock is scaled down in size.
- Battle for Dream Island
- Battle for Dream Island Again
- Welcome Back (cameo)
- Battle for BFDI
- Getting Teardrop to Talk
- Lick Your Way to Freedom
- Why Would You Do This on a Swingset
- Today's Very Special Episode
- Fortunate Ben (does not speak)
- Four Goes Too Far
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want
- Questions Answered
- This Episode Is About Basketball (does not speak)
- Enter the Exit (last physical appearance for now)
- What Do You Think of Roleplay? (indirectly mentioned)
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", he makes his first major, speaking appearance in the BFDI series.
He is first seen telling off Bracelety for her support of Liy and Ice Cube's "torture" of Teardrop. Fanny then says she hates Clock, despite him not doing anything bad to her. When asked why, Fanny says that one's actions may be worthy of hate.
After a quick conversation between Fanny and Bracelety, Clock asks Liy and Ice Cube to stop "tormenting" Teardrop. While Liy won't stop, Ice Cube does, and Clock is proud of Ice Cube. However, Ice Cube starts to wiggle Teardrop's vocal cords again shortly after, enraging Clock.
That leads to an argument between Clock and Liy, which was cut short by a fork landing on Teardrop's head and chomping on Ice Cube's legs. Clock is quick to tell off Teardrop for biting Ice Cube's legs. Clock and Liy restore their friendship through a truce. Ice Cube then becomes part of the truce group.
During the challenge, Clock is shocked at Pin's ignorance of Loser. Later, he uses his clock hands to launch a basket at X, deeming his team safety.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", he asks Four to bring back the dead objects but is screeched at. His clock hands were used by Needle to crack open a jawbreaker. However, there was no one inside. Gaty was freed from another jawbreaker, securing their team's safety for another day.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", his clock hands were pivotal in winning The Losers! immunity again. After seeing iance use Fanny as a motor for their team's swing, Cake suggests using Clock to do the same.
However, Clock's fastest hands go at 1 RPM, saddening Eggy. Loser's idea of using daylight savings saved them.
He doesn't participate in the challenge, however, but Eggy and Loser's quick makeover of Four, with X inside, saved them.
In "Four Goes Too Far", he is first seen in the heart scene. Loser's usage of one of X's old baskets temporarily saved his team.
When Bell starts to break the basket, Clock makes it his duty to find out who's causing it. When a hole is made in the basket, Bell passes the Twinkle onto Clock, and at the last second. Since Clock has the Twinkle, the Losers lost. Eggy tells off Clock for making the team lose, but he reminds her that he was the object who won them challenges 1 and 3.
In "Enter the Exit", before X says what the contest is, Clock interrupts X by shouting "Bring back Four!". After many attempts, Four is brought back. When Four was about to ask X who the other eliminated contestants were, Clock interrupted him by saying that he first has to recover their (the contestants') dead friends. Four false-screeches him before agreeing. After Clock lists all the contestants who died, he is asked by Four about who was eliminated while he was gone. He mentions Stapy, who gets upset at him for revealing that he was eliminated and said that he just wanted to stay and watch. This leads to Clock stating that watches are wannabes. Stapy was about to finish his sentence before being sucked up into Four ("Listen here, Clock. If you think-"). He also tells Four that Roboty was eliminated, but before telling them that no one knew where he went, he zooms away to find him. Later, Four is in EXIT, which means that on the outside, they're just standing blankly, much to Clock's confusion.
- Main article: Clock/Relationships
|18||5 (to join)|
|1||59 (to join)|
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed by the Sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- Get to the Top in 500 Steps: Possibly killed by Four offscreen (debatable)
- In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Clock shows that he doesn't like his clock hands getting touched.
- There is an official wall clock shaped like Clock, available on RedBubble. It can be purchased here.
- His clock hands can move things, like X's Baskets and swingsets.
- Clock stating that "Watchers are wannabes" in Enter The Exit is a direct reference to his first line, "Watches are wannabes."
- Clock is the first contestant to be screeched twice by Four.
- Clock is one of the three contestants who have a blue and white color scheme, the others are Pen and Fanny.
- In "Questions Answered" and "This Episode Is About Basketball", he makes ringing sounds when it's time for Cake at Stake.
- This may have been a reference to "Get in the Van", where Clock's face also displays a time for Cake at Stake.
- He and Fanny are pretty similar in many ways.
- Both can act moody and demanding.
- Both have a blue and white color scheme.
- Both are armless.
- Both are voiced by Satomi Hinatsu.
- Both are self-working machines that aren't counted as mechanical minds.
- Both have something spinning in their faces.
- Both were originally recommended characters who had the chance to be in BFDI.
- Both are probably battery powered because Clock is a wall clock, and Fanny doesn't have a cord to connect to an outlet.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|