|“||Tick. Tock. Ringalingalingalingalingaing.||”|
— Clock, Questions Answered
Clock was one of the 30 recommended characters that had a chance to join BFDI. In his audition in The Reveal, he explained how watches are "wannabes". He also had a chance to join BFDIA, but he placed 48th at 59 votes.
Clock's IDFB redesign features a more simple, minimalist design, and is now blue and white colored.
He had a chance to join IDFB, but IDFB was indefinitely delayed, and he got 37 votes.
Prior to joining The Losers!, Clock acted very self-righteously, being quick to condemn Liy, Ice Cube, Bracelety, and Teardrop, despite some of them doing no wrong. He was also slow in forming a truce with Liy and snapped at her when she tried to shake his clock hands.
However, it is possible that being in Loser's presence humbled him, as he was eager to help his team in multiple challenges, such as launching the basket, allowing Needle to use his clock hands to break open jawbreakers, and using his ticking motions to move his swing. He also volunteered to investigate what was cracking the basket in Four Goes Too Far, showing that sometimes his eagerness to help gets in the way of his proper judgment or common sense.
Clock appears to be a blue and white minimalist wall clock.
His fastest hand makes one revolution a minute.BFB3
Fast clock hands can be triggered by daylight saving time.
- Clock is badly drawn.
- Clock is whitish-yellow.
- Clock has no frame.
- Clock has a 12, 9, and 6 for hours.
- Clock's legs are closer to each other.
- Clock's clock arms are plain.
- Clock has arms that indicate minutes, seconds, and hours.
- Clock has a wooden frame.
- Clock gains a 3 for hours.
- Clock's inside is beige, and his frame is brown.
- Clock's clock arms are designed.
- Clock is better drawn.
- Clock has a vintage design.
- Clock is smaller.
- Clock has the initials "CAS" under his 3.
- Clock loses his numbers.
- Clock loses his seconds hand.
- Clock has a minimalist design.
- Clock's frame is now plastic.
- Clock's inside is now white, and the frame is blue.
- Clock's clock arms are blue.
- Clock is scaled down in size.
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", he makes his first major, speaking appearance in the BFDI series.
He is first seen telling off Bracelety for her support of Liy and Ice Cube's "torture" of Teardrop. Fanny then says she hates Clock, despite him not doing anything bad to her. When asked why, Fanny says that one's actions may be worthy of hate.
After a quick conversation between Fanny and Bracelety, Clock asks Liy and Ice Cube to stop "tormenting" Teardrop. While Liy won't stop, Ice Cube does, and Clock is proud of Ice Cube. However, Ice Cube starts to wiggle Teardrop's vocal cords again shortly after, enraging Clock.
That leads to an argument between Clock and Liy, which was cut short by a fork landing on Teardrop's head and chomping on Ice Cube's legs. Clock is quick to tell off Teardrop for biting Ice Cube's legs. Clock and Liy restore their friendship through a truce. Ice Cube then becomes part of the truce group.
During the challenge, Clock is shocked at Pin's ignorance of Loser. Later, he uses his clock hands to launch a basket at X, deeming his team safety.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", he asks Four to bring back the dead objects, but is screeched at. His clock hands were used by Needle to crack open a jawbreaker. However, there was no one inside. Gaty was freed from another jawbreaker, securing their team's safety for another day.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", his clock hands were pivotal in winning The Losers! immunity again. After seeing iance use Fanny as a motor for their team's swing, Cake suggests using Clock to do the same.
However, Clock's fastest hands go at 1 RPM, saddening Eggy. Loser's idea of using daylight savings saved them.
He doesn't participate in the challenge, however, but Eggy and Loser's quick makeover of Four, with X inside, saved them.
In "Four Goes Too Far", he is first seen in the heart scene. Loser's usage of one of X's old baskets temporarily saved his team.
When Bell starts to break the basket, Clock makes it his duty to find out who's causing it. When a hole is made in the basket, Bell passes the Twinkle onto Clock, and at the last second. Since Clock has the Twinkle, the Losers lost. Eggy tells off Clock for making the team lose, but he reminds her that he was the object who won them challenges 1 and 3.
- Main article: Clock/Relationships
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- In Getting Teardrop to Talk, it is revealed that Clock doesn't like his clock hands getting touched.
- There is an official wall clock shaped like Clock, available on RedBubble. It can be purchased here.
- His clock hands can move things, like X's Baskets and Swingsets.
- After IDFB, his second hand is not seen, but in Getting Teardrop to Talk and Why Would You Do This on a Swingset, it appears for the challenge.
- He was the last person to be twinkled, causing to lose.
- Clock is the first contestant to be screeched twice by Four.
- In "Questions Answered", it was revealed that he makes ringing sounds when it's time for Cake at Stake.
- This may have also been a reference to "Get in the Van", where Clock's face also displays a time for Cake at Stake.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|