Cary Kaiming Huang (born March 18, 1997), is a Youtuber who with his brother Michael Huang created and produced the animated web series Battle for Dream Island. According to Michael, Cary is older by 2 minutes. He is currently attending Stanford University as a college student.
Both Cary and Michael Huang provide the voices for a large number of contestants during the series. Here is a list of the contestants who Cary voices:
- Ice Cube (Before BFB)
- Tennis Ball
- Balloony (formerly)
- Ruby (BFB)
- Cary Huang voiced the first and last words to ever be spoken in Battle for Dream Island, which were said by Match.
- Cary Huang is the creator of the game BFDIA 5b.
- Cary is the only known big boy.
- Cary is possibly a fan of the game Minecraft.
- Due of this, he has put the default Minecraft walking sound in two of the episodes in BFDI(A).
- Bracelety is the hardest character for Cary to voice.
- Cary has created several series on his channel carykh, including TWOW, Algodecathlon, Algicosathlon, ABCDEFG, BAGUETTE and Ten Words of Wisdom.
|Adam Katz • Cary Huang • Cindy Jiang • Graham Taylor • Katherine Sun • Kenzie Bryant • Michael Huang • Sabrina Barba • Sam Lee • Satomi Hinatsu • Thomas Chick|