"Bridge Crossing" is the 5th episode of Battle For Dream Island. It was released on May 1, 2010.
Before the intro
The episode begins with Needle's cake becoming its own star and beginning a nuclear fusion, causing a massive windstorm on Earth. Teardrop floats to the tree, and it breaks down. Leafy and Needle are standing against a large rock. Leafy gets angry at Needle, calling her "Needy". After an argument between the two, Leafy slaps Needle, and flies away. Snowball said that she deserves it, as it was her cake that started the windstorm. Needle flies toward the growing yeast cake, and pops it, causing the storm to settle, making Pin fall to the ground.
The Announcer says that he was going to have an ice cream cake, but forgot the ice cream and has to use a chunk of Ice again. Pencil collapses, but it turns out that Announcer is just kidding, and actually has an ice cream cake. Bubble is safe with 0 votes again. As Announcer throws the ice cream cake, Needle falls down and pops Bubble before she can get her cake. Match shows her disgust at Needle, but Pencil said she loves "needies", and Needle slaps Pencil. Match protects herself by saying that she loves Needle. Announcer sees Needle, and flings her back to her team. Firey, Pen and Pencil also get 0 votes. Unfortunately for Pencil, the piece of cake hits her back. Announcer says that Match and Eraser got 1 votes "api..." but is then cut off on "apiece". Match thanks the Announcer for not saying "apiece". Pin and Woody remain. However, Woody is eliminated with nine out of the fourteen votes. He is sent to the TLC, as stated by the Announcer. Pen asks why he said "The TLC" as if it was an object, to which he answered yes.
The next contest is to cross a bridge. The team that has more people that cross the bridge wins, and the first person to cross the bridge gets a Win Token. While Coiny and Snowball are talking, Snowball notices Golf Ball. A flashback then happens about GB saying that Snowball's brain is small. After that, he tells Coiny he has some business to do. He tells GB that it is time to pay, and throws Rocky at Golf Ball, but he misses. Rocky then ends up hitting the bridge, causing the bridge to fall. It collapses with Bubble on it, and Pencil and Match follow Bubble as a part of their alliance. Pen then notices a second bridge.
Leafy asks Ice Cube whether she wants revenge or not, and luckily for her, she doesn't. Leafy says that Ice Cube and Needle can go together. Snowball catches Golf Ball, then hurls her into Leafy, Ice Cube, and Needle, causing them to fall off the bridge. Tennis Ball tells Snowball to calm down, but that makes Snowball angry again, and he wants to throw him off the cliff, but the bridge's hole is too small. Snowball removes the poles from the bridge and throws Tennis Ball off the cliff. With no bridge to cross, the teams have to use the ropes to cross. While Pen is on the ropes, Eraser notices that the rope is actually a bunch of black bendy straws taped together. Because of Pen's weight, the rope collapses and he falls.
Announcer notices that no one has crossed the bridge, and there is no way to cross, so they have to do another literal tiebreaker. Snowball rips the tie, and the Squashy Grapes win the tiebreaker.
At the end, Pencil asks where Golf Ball is. Pen says that "golf balls sink". Tennis Ball said "So do rocks."
- This is the first time the Tiny Loser Chamber is seen on-screen.
- Many people think that the cake made by Needle is the cake that Tennis Ball made (rice cake). In fact, the cake was the one with an over-usage of yeast, not the rice cake.
- This is the first episode in which no one gets a Win Token.
- Pen says, "When I win, there will be a big sign in front saying "Pen Island" with no space and all caps!" According to what he said, the sign will read "PENISLAND". (Wow, how inappropriate.)
- Out of the 16 contestants in the episode, 9 fall off the bridge. 8 of them fall because of Snowball, both indirectly and directly.
- During the tiebreaker, Pencil, Match, Golf Ball, Leafy, Needle, and Rocky are seen, even though they fell through the gorge.
- After Pencil gets hit by an ice cream cake and she turns around, the ice cream cake on her back suddenly disappears.
- From that same scene, Teardrop is on the Cherries, between Pencil and Match.
- Pencil is not at the Cake at Stake after Needle slaps her.
- When Pin says "OMPF" (Oh my pin factory), she doesn't have arms.