Episodes suggesting a friendship
- In Insectophobe's Nightmare 3, they both want to be in Pencil's Alliance. They were accepted, but as alternates. Although they were disappointed to be alternates, they agreed.
- In Get in the Van, they both go to FreeSmart's dance party in The Clubhouse of Awesomeness. Book asks Ice Cube if it's exciting. When Pin yells at Book because she thinks that Book is manipulating Ice Cube, Ice Cube takes uses of her power to yell at Pin, and explains that she wanted to go with Book, not Pin.
- In The Long-lost Yoyle City, Book tells Ice Cube that they've reached the Yoyle Mountain summit.
- In Getting Teardrop to Talk, Book and Ice Cube both decide to leave the alliances to form their own team with Gaty.
- In Why Would You Do This on a Swingset, Book talks about how she thinks Taco abandoned their team. Ice Cube gets sad and Book hugs her.
Episode suggests a conflict
- In It's a Monster Ice Cube seemed angry at Book after she made the Leg-Powered Recovery Center disappear.
- In the FreeSmart Van and the FreeSmart Supervan, Book was sitting next to Ice Cube.