Episodes suggesting a friendship
- In Insectophobe's Nightmare 3, they both want to be in Pencil's Alliance, they were accepted, but as alternates. But they were disappointed to be alternates but they agreed.
- In Get in the Van, they both go to FreeSmart's dance party (The Clubhouse of Awesomeness). Book asks Ice Cube if it's exciting. When Pin yells at Book because she thinks that Book is manipulating Ice Cube, Ice Cube takes all of her power to yell at Pin, explains that she wanted to go with Book, not Pin.
- In The Long-lost Yoyle City, Book tells Ice Cube that they've reached the Yoyle Mountain summit.
- In Getting Teardrop to Talk, Book and Ice Cube both decide to be with Gaty.
- In Why Would You Do This on a Swingset, Book talks about she thinks Taco abandoned them, Ice Cube gets sad and Book hugs her.
Episode suggests a conflict
In It's a Monster Ice Cube seemed angry at Book after she made the Leg-Powered Recovery Center disappear.
- In the FreeSmart Van and the FreeSmart Supervan, Book was sitting next to Ice Cube.