|“||Oh no, Firey! You lit my fuse!||”|
Bomby is a male contestant in Battle for Dream Island Again. He was a member of Team No-Name but later switched to W.O.A.H. Bunch in Zeeky Boogy Doog. He enjoys eating food most of the time, as he is often seen holding a cake and a banana for most of his scenes. All of the words Bomby says are sped up, making it hard for people to understand him.
Battle for Dream Island
Bomby makes his debut as a cameo in Insectophobe's Nightmare at 0:59. He was recommended by jaysillyboy in that episode.
In Reveal Novum, Bomby is one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance to enter the game. He is recommended by englishcreamcakes, jaysillyboy, jmarston123, DylanMultiProduction, Luigifan00001, simondomino and Voxezi. Other names for him included TNT, Teh Boom, Nuclear Bomb, and Bob-omb. He placed 2nd in voting with 73 votes, losing to David with 29 more votes (102). However, he does not get sent to the Locker of Losers because he blew up when flung away.
Battle for Dream Island Again
In Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, Bomby is one of the characters that could join the game. He got 582 votes, placing 6th place. Bomby initially was on the "newbies" team, but switched to the stronger team after Firey read that they can switch teams. His team won the challenge, so he was safe from elimination.
In Get Digging, Bomby wasn't seen much in the challenge, as Bomby was told by Fries to dig underground, due to the prospect of "ingredients" down there.
In Insectophobe's Nightmare 3, Bomby received only 237 likes, placing 4th for the prize. He got 60 dislikes, the 3rd fewest, receiving a slice of cake. In the challenge, he followed his team into their glass box. Later on, Nickel suggested that they ignite Bomby to kill all of their bugs. Firey follows suit, and Bomby explodes, winning the challenge for Team No-Name.
In Zeeky Boogy Doog, Bomby was revived from Teardrop's new Hand-powered Recovery Center. Coiny realized that they needed to recruit more team members, so he asked Bomby to join W.O.A.H. Bunch. Bomby angrily refused, but Coiny threatened him by saying he'd ignite Bomby with Firey. Fearful, Bomby runs over to Coiny's team. In the challenge, Coiny noted that No-Name's Dream Island was much better than theirs. To destroy it, he threw Bomby down the factory, destroying Dream Island, and all members of No-Name, he says "NOO!".
In Get in the Van, Bomby's team was safe from elimination.
In No More Snow!, Bomby was one of the 6 contestants who didn't die in the episode, and operated the HPHPRCC at the end.
|Season 1 episodes||Number of votes|
|18||73 (2nd behind David)|
|Season 2 episodes||Number of likes/dislikes|
- Englishcreamcakes, the person who recommended him, was also the first person ever to cast a vote for Pencil, as well as one of the eight people to vote for Snowball to rejoin in The Glistening.
- He also appeared in Lofty to explode into all the remaining team members of Another Name.
- He appeared on Reveal Novum just to go onto the Locker of Losers and explode before even entering.
- A similar character named Bomb is one of the main cast of Inanimate Insanity, though they have virtually no similarity in terms of personality.
- He is the first recommended character, but he appeared in Insectophobe's Nightmare but his recommender(s) could have recommended him before that episode.
- He is one of only 4 eligible contestants in season 1 to never be in the TLC or the LOL to date, along with the final 3 (Firey, Leafy and Bubble).
- Bomby is partly responsible for Speaker's death.
- Bomby is one of 4 characters who had a chance to join the game in Battle for Dream Island and also had a version of them compete in Inanimate Insanity.
- The other three are Nickel, Balloony, and Taco.
- TV, 8-Ball, Bell, Book and Spikey Mervert also had a chance at joining in both Battle for Dream Island and Inanimate Insanity, but they failed to get in either, although TV did act as host during Battle for Dream Island Again in the Announcer's absence.
- Book is the only one who joined BFDIA.
- Bomby has the highest kill count of all the newbies with over 14, not counting kills on IDFB.
- Bomby's favorite screen is a circle.
- He is the first recommended character up for debut to not yet be sent to the LOL.
- Bomby exploding won two consecutive challenges for his team, once in Insectophobe's Nightmare 3, and next in Zeeky Boogy Doog.
- His most common phrase is: "OhmygoshFireyyoulitmyfuse!" alongside with just: "OH NO!"
- Bomby is one of two contestants with all limbs to be immune three times straight.
- Bomby is one of only two to accomplish such a feat, the other is Yellow Face.
- Ironically, Yellow Face doesn't have limbs.
- Because Bomby switched teams in Zeeky Boogy Doog, he, along with Teardrop, is the contestant who have only been up for elimination in BFDIA only once.
- Bomby is the only newbie BFDIA contestant who has the least amount of lines and is still competing.
- This excludes Dora, as she only has 1 line and got eliminated after the first 2 challenges.
- Bomby has a total of 237 likes, due to being up for elimination once.
- Bomby is the only cameo recommended character to join BFDIA.
- Yellow Face is another one, but he wasn't recommended.
- He is the first recommended character and was recommended by Jaysillyboy.
- Bomby is almost always seen eating something, specifically a banana in one hand and holding a slice of cake in the other, as he is seen eating them for most of his screentime.
- Bomby had exploded in every episode he has appeared in BFDI.
- In Welcome Back, his face became a drawing.
Want to see more? Visit Bomby's Gallery!
|Current: Firey • Tennis Ball • Rocky • Golf Ball • Gelatin • Fries|
| Current: Bomby • Coiny • Needle • Nickel • Pin • Spongy • Yellow Face|