|“||And who are you?||”|
, also referred to as BookDoraGatyIceCubeLollipopSawTacoTeardrop, Bleh, Teardrop's Team, GABOP (from looking from afar at the name) or *8 names at once* (in the captions), is one of the eight teams in Battle for BFDI. The long form of its name is a combination of the names of the eight original members. The word "Bleh" was used by Cary Huang, but is not used within the universe. is the only team in BFB to have only female contestants.
The team was formed after Book declared Pencil's Alliance "unhealthy" for her and Ice Cube, suggesting to her to join Gaty's team. Book then wanted Dora to join so she could learn more about how she was able to communicate with Four so well. Book then said to Teardrop that "it might seem like the whole world is against you, but I'm on your side", convincing her to join. Lastly, Gaty asked Saw to join. Saw agreed, and also brought along her friends Lollipop and Taco. Bracelety wanted to join the team originally since Ice Cube was in it, but she was too late, as already had 8 members.
The team was named when Four asked them what their team name was. The team members all replied with their own name at the same time. This name is impossible to say normally, unless you use editing.
|Name||Gender||Photo||Ranking||Episode voted off the game||Number of votes at point of elimination||Total votes|
|Getting Teardrop to Talk||Win (7th)||Running through a desert, the World's Largest Oven, and swimming through molten lava to catch X's basket.|
|Lick Your Way to Freedom||Win (1st)||Dora knocked out a jawbreaker and cracked it open, freeing Book.|
|Why Would You Do This on a Swingset||Win (7th)||Book was the only one pushing near the end of the challenge (if you exclude Taco who pushed through the jawbreaker).|
|Today's Very Special Episode||Win (2nd)||Teardrop drew "4" on a piece of paper, formerly placing them first, until Free Food beat them.|
|Fortunate Ben||Win||Stayed airborne the entire challenge.|
|Four Goes Too Far||Win (5th)||Followed A Better Name Than That onto the moon. Taco left her team once saw got the twinkle. She was able to trick Bell into watching the moon so she gets the Twinkle of Contagion.|
|The Liar Ball You Don't Want||Win (7th)||In cooperation with A Better Name Than That's strategy to protect their crater, however they failed to do so and A Better Name Than That ended up for elimination.|
|Questions Answered||Win (6th)||Saw unintentionally answered "ate" after getting the question "What is the past tense of eat?".|
|This Episode Is About Basketball||Win (6th)||Teardrop and Book threw balls into the basket and eventually weighed it down enough.|
|Get to the Top in 500 Steps||Win (2nd)||Dora ran roughly 228.6 km/h (179.3 m/h) to make it to the top, pushing everyone off the stairs in the process.|
|What Do You Think of Roleplay?||Win (5th)||Teardrop pointed out Taco as the imposter.|
- had the most members out of any team killed before Four's appearance.
- The team got its name "Bleh" from Cary Huang's reaction to BFB 1 (59:00).
- was the last team to get its name.
- will also be the last team to be up for elimination.
- Ice Cube and Teardrop are the only original contestants on this team.
- Book and Dora are the only season 2 contestants that made it on this team.
- is the first team to have combined names.
- is the only team to not have any original Squishy Cherries members, as the only two originals from this team were both Squashy Grapes.
- is the second team to be all female, while the first being FreeSmart.
- This is one of the three teams whose name was chosen accidentally. The other two are Free Food and A Better Name Than That.
- Coincidentally, they are the last three distinct teams to be up for voting.
- The only people that have said so far are X, Four, Book, Saw, Basketball, Blocky, and Bracelety.
- As of BFB 13, is the only team to never be up for elimination.
- has more names/words than any other team name, with the 2nd going to A Better Name Than That.
- and Team Ice Cube! both have Ice Cube's name in their team names.
- This team has 2 original contestants (Teardrop and Ice Cube), 2 BFDIA newcomers (Dora and Book), 2 contestants that failed to join both BFDI and BFDIA (Taco and Saw), and 2 contestants that failed to join BFDIA (Lollipop and Gaty), making it proportionally split.
- , along with The Losers and Team Ice Cube, are the only teams to have at least one contestant's name in them. Out of the 3 of them, is the only one not named after admiration for said character.
- Gaty's Team (Book when joining the team)
- Teardrop's Team (Golf Ball when finished a drawing of FourBFB4)
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://www.redbubble.com/people/jacknjellify/works/30833200-teardrops-team-hanger-logo?p=chiffon-top