|“||Remote, our team's objective isn't winning; it's preventing death.||”|
— Black Hole, Enter the Exit
Black Hole is a contestant on Battle for BFDI.
Black Hole has been shown to be laid-back and casual, both in his actions and in his interactions with other contestants, and doesn't like to argue or start fights. Despite Black Hole having immense power, with even his presence being able to destroy a variety of objects, he does not use his power for malicious intentions, showing that he has a high level of self-control and willingness to interact with others without destroying them.
Black hole's event horizon is black, surrounded by an accretion disk that is various shades of purple, blue and orange.
In Gardening Hero, Black Hole is extremely large and was called Vortex by maristanaweb. In BFDIA, Black Hole was smaller, but it all was in Eraser's mind, and he got eliminated. In BFB, he was crushed down further by Four, becoming the size of an average contestant and allowing him to compete.
In "Gardening Hero", Black Hole pulled Spongy inside of him, before eventually being sold because of budget cuts.
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", Black Hole is the above the sky instead of the sun.
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Flower forces Black Hole to help her remove the lid from a jar of cyanide. Then he absorbs the cyanide and everyone, causing Four to come and squeeze him into the same size as everyone else. Therefore, he can actually compete, despite his powers being beyond mediocre compared to other black holes, which are so strong that not even light can escape. Therefore, Black Hole is basically a weak vacuum. Black Hole joins Pie's team after hearing how she hasn't killed anyone, wanting to be taught how not to kill. During the challenge, he reminds Pen that they have to bring the baskets to X. After this is (very quickly) achieved, Pen celebrates by giving everyone a high five. This includes Black Hole, but this results in his arm being warped.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", Black Hole does “the thing”, which is zooming above jawbreakers, breaking them open.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Black Hole is seen next to Pen. Pen is then hit by Gelatin's fork, pushing him near enough to Black Hole where he could suck him in, killing him. During the challenge, Tree asks Black Hole if he could push the swing. He says he can't do this but can instead pull like there's no tomorrow. Remote says that he's wrong, because there is a tomorrow. Black Hole suggests that he bends space and time so much that time will slow down, causing for there to literally be no tomorrow before being told by Tree to just push them. He does this and the team is safe.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Pen is about to ask Black Hole something, until Tree interrupts him and tells him he can't rely on him to do everything for him. However, he then looks through his problem solving book which states "If you have a problem, ask Black Hole" so he asks Black Hole if he can draw. He says he can't but can form a compression disk. Later, most of the team is trying to block the forks from hitting Four. After Tree realizes that Black Hole could suck up the forks, Pen shouts for him. However, due to his having a low hearing sense (pointed out by Remote), he can't hear him. Later, everyone on the team (besides Pillow) run to Black Hole. Pen and Bottle ask him to suck the forks away from Four, which he does.
In "Fortunate Ben", when Four threatens to "dismemble" . Black Hole says he had no limbs so he wouldn't mind dismemberment. In the elimination, Black Hole is safe with 1415 votes and receives a fortune cookie. After Liy is eliminated, Pie asks what she was a switch for, and Black Hole says that he thought she was just a light switch. During the challenge, Black Hole gets obliterated and is not seen for the rest of the episode.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", Pen throws many balls into Black Hole, but this time his involvement does not help, and his team completes the challenge themselves.
In Enter the Exit, he and Pie find out that Remote sent a bomb to stop A Better Name Than That mind controlling her in The Liar Ball You Don't Want. After Pie tells her that what she did wasn't preventing death, Remote says that it was so they wouldn't lose. However, Black Hole tells her that the team's objective isn't winning, it's preventing death.
|1||269 (To join)|
Number of Kills
|Character||Number of Times Killed||Episodes|
|Balloony||1||Getting Teardrop to Talk|
|Pen||1||Why Would You Do This on a Swingset (Along with Gelatin)|
- Black Hole does not always vacuum in objects.
- In the LOL, he didn't consume it or any of its contents.
- In BFB, his absorption abilities seem to be voluntary as demonstrated in the first episode.
- When Pen gives Black Hole a high five, his arms just loops around him.
- After becoming smaller, this ability has been weakened, as demonstrated in the second episode.
- He only vacuums in objects if they're nudged towards him.
- This means that Black Hole can handle his vacuum rate.
- Black Hole is one of the two contestants that are faceless, the other one being Robot Flower.
- Black Hole is one of the six completely limbless contestants, the others being Yellow Face, Bell, Puffball, Cloudy, and Roboty.
- Black Hole is the only limbless member of Death P.A.C.T.
- He is also the only faceless member of Death P.A.C.T.
- Black Hole is one of the only limbless characters who can fly, the others being Cloudy, Puffball, Bell, and originally Lightning.
- Black Hole is able to grow in size, as seen when he is sucking up forks.
- Black Hole has a hard time hearing things, as said by Remote in Today's Very Special Episode.
- Getting Teardrop to Talk and Questions Answered are currently the only episodes where Black Hole wasn't the contestant who kept Death P.A.C.T safe from elimination.
- According to Coiny, Black Hole doesn't have any eyes.
- So far, the only way to kill Black Hole is to obliterate him, as seen in Fortunate Ben.
- Black Hole is the heaviest contestant despite technically having no physical surface.
- Black Hole has sucked in:
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|