|“||And that's how you prevent death! Simple as that.||”|
— Black Hole, Get to the Top in 500 Steps
Black Hole is a contestant on Battle for BFDI.
Black Hole was first seen in Gardening Hero, pulling Spongy in, and was eventually sold because of budget cuts. He is a former recommended character that could have participated in BFDIA. However, Black Hole only received 269 votes, placing 26th in voting, and was sent to the Locker of Losers.
Black Hole currently competes in Battle for BFDI on Death P.A.C.T.
Black Hole is a calm and collected individual, never raising his voice. Valuing life, he is empathetic and patient.
Despite Black Hole having immense power, with even his presence being able to destroy a variety of objects, he does not use his power for malicious intentions, showing that he has a high level of self-control and willingness to interact with others without destroying them.
Black hole's event horizon is black, surrounded by an accretion disk that is various shades of purple, blue and orange.
In Gardening Hero, Black Hole is extremely large and was called Vortex by maristanaweb. In BFDIA, Black Hole was smaller, but it all was in Eraser's mind, and he got eliminated. In BFB, he was crushed down further by Four, becoming the size of an average contestant and allowing him to compete.
In "Gardening Hero", Black Hole pulled Spongy inside of him, before eventually being sold because of budget cuts.
In "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", Black Hole is the above the sky instead of the sun.
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", Flower forces Black Hole to help her remove the lid from a jar of cyanide. Then he absorbs the cyanide and everyone, causing Four to come and squeeze him into the same size as everyone else. Therefore, he can actually compete, despite his powers being beyond mediocre compared to other black holes, which are so strong that not even light can escape. Therefore, Black Hole is basically a weak vacuum. Black Hole joins Pie's team after hearing how she hasn't killed anyone, wanting to be taught how not to kill. During the challenge, he reminds Pen that they have to bring the baskets to X. After this is (very quickly) achieved, Pen celebrates by giving everyone a high five. This includes Black Hole, but this results in his arm being warped.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", Black Hole does “the thing”, which is zooming above jawbreakers, breaking them open.
In "Why Would You Do This on a Swingset", Black Hole is seen next to Pen. Pen is then hit by Gelatin's fork, pushing him near enough to Black Hole where he could suck him in, killing him. During the challenge, Tree asks Black Hole if he could push the swing. He says he can't do this but can instead pull like there's no tomorrow. Remote says that he's wrong, because there is a tomorrow. Black Hole suggests that he bends space and time so much that time will slow down, causing for there to literally be no tomorrow before being told by Tree to just push them. He does this and the team is safe.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Pen is about to ask Black Hole something, until Tree interrupts him and tells him he can't rely on him to do everything for him. However, he then looks through his problem solving book which states "If you have a problem, ask Black Hole" so he asks Black Hole if he can draw. He says he can't but can form a compression disk. Later, most of the team is trying to block the forks from hitting Four. After Tree realizes that Black Hole could suck up the forks, Pen shouts for him. However, due to him having a low hearing sense (pointed out by Remote), he can't hear him. Later, everyone on the team (besides Pillow) run to Black Hole. Pen and Bottle ask him to suck the forks away from Four, which he does.
In "Fortunate Ben", when Four threatens to "dismemble" Death P.A.C.T.. Black Hole says he had no limbs so he wouldn't mind dismemberment. In the elimination, Black Hole is safe with 1415 votes and receives a fortune cookie. After Liy is eliminated, Pie asks what she was a switch for, and Black Hole says that he thought she was just a light switch. During the challenge, Black Hole gets obliterated and is not seen for the rest of the episode.
In "This Episode Is About Basketball", Pen throws many balls into Black Hole, but this time his involvement does not help, and his team completes the challenge themselves.
In Enter the Exit, he and Pie find out that Remote sent a bomb to stop A Better Name Than That mind controlling her in The Liar Ball You Don't Want. After Pie tells her that what she did wasn't preventing death, Remote says that it was so they wouldn't lose. However, Black Hole tells her that the team's objective isn't winning, it's preventing death.
In Get to the Top in 500 Steps, Black Hole first appears nervously nodding his "head" to Four that he will not fly to the top of the 500-step staircase. He later appears with his team at the base of the staircase. Bomby and Tennis Ball fall near him after Flower pushes them off the staircase, but Black Hole uses his gravity to launch Bomby back up to the top in order to prevent his death, while Tennis Ball bounces back up. The same two contestants are then knocked off accidentally by Dora when she runs up the stairs, and Black Hole once again launches Bomby back up. Later, when Pie (who is killed by Flower when she pushes everybody off) is recovered and begins to slowly walk up the staircase, Remote is horrified and asks Black Hole what Pie is doing. Black Hole explains that Pie knows that Flower will kill her if she gets ahead, so she is preventing her own death. Remote is angry, saying that that will make their team lose, upon which Black Hole calls her a slow learner due to the words the two exchanged in the previous episode. Pie then falls off the staircase, and is rocketed directly to the top by Black Hole's gravity, where she presses the buzzer, securing Death P.A.C.T. safety and putting iance up for elimination.
In What Do You Think of Roleplay?, Bomby goes up to Black Hole. Black Hole expects gratitude from Bomby from helping him last episode, shown how he starts of saying that he's welcome for saving his life. But Bomby instead complains about him sucking his banana up and claims he owns him a banana. Black Hole protests, saying he doesn't owe him anything because he saved his life, but Bomby continues to demand for a banana. He eventually tells him he'll find a banana before his attention being brought to Four and X giggling.
|1||269 (To join)|
Number of Kills
|Character||Number of Times Killed||Episodes|
|Balloony||1||Getting Teardrop to Talk|
|Pen||1||Why Would You Do This on a Swingset (Along with Gelatin)|
Items Black Hole has sucked in:
- A Spaceship
- Three sheets of paper
- The cap of Flower's "Cyanide" bottle (the bottle itself also gets sucked in)
- A Pie Recovery Center (Pie herself is about to get sucked in but falls down instead)
- His Fortune Cookie
- One of Bomby's bananas
- Black Hole does not always vacuum in objects.
- In the LOL, he didn't consume it or any of its contents.
- In BFB, his absorption abilities seem to be voluntary as demonstrated in the first episode.
- When Pen gives Black Hole a high five, his arms just loops around him.
- After becoming smaller, this ability has been weakened, as demonstrated in the second episode.
- He only vacuums in objects if they're nudged towards him.
- In "Get to the Top in 500 Steps", contestants fall near Black Hole but are not sucked in, instead being launched upwards by Black Hole's gravity.
- This means that Black Hole can handle his vacuum rate.
- Black Hole currently has the most kills out of the characters who made their competitive debut in BFB, at only 3.
- Black Hole is one of the two contestants that are faceless, the other one being Robot Flower.
- Black Hole is one of the seven completely limbless contestants, the others being 8-Ball, Yellow Face, Bell, Puffball, Cloudy, and Roboty.
- Black Hole is the only limbless member of Death P.A.C.T.
- He is also the only faceless member of Death P.A.C.T.
- Black Hole is one of the only limbless characters who can fly, the others being Cloudy, Puffball, Bell, and originally Lightning.
- Black Hole is able to grow in size, as seen when he is sucking up forks.
- Black Hole has a hard time hearing things, as said by Remote in Today's Very Special Episode.
- According to Coiny, Black Hole doesn't have any eyes.
- So far, the only way to kill Black Hole is to obliterate him, as seen in Fortunate Ben.
- Black Hole is the heaviest contestant despite technically having no physical surface.
- Black holes naturally emit Hawking Radiation, but since no one near Black Hole was affected by it, he probably doesn't have it.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|