- See also: Bell's string
|“||Screw you, moon! You can't control me!!||”|
— Bell, Four Goes Too Far
Bell is a former recommended character in "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None", and also is one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining the game during "The Reveal" and "Reveal Novum", failing to get into the game with only four votes, along with Cloudy.
The version of Bell who jumped in a vat of hydrochloric acid to retrieve Bally, Marble, and the rest of the Announcer's marble collection to get 15 bonus points in "Half a Loaf Is Better Than None" is yellow-colored, and has two tan stripes. She also has limbs, which she lacks now.
Bell's BFDI debut and BFDIA design is made of a brown metal, with a blue ribbon around the middle, and has a string attaching them to the top of the screen. It is unknown where the string leads to, or where it hangs from. In "Reveal Novum", Bell was connected to Cloudy; both of them being blown away by Fanny. When Bell was falling into the LOL, she was not connected to her string.
Bell could have joined BFDIA in "Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know", but she didn't join, because she received only 90 votes.
Bell's IDFB redesign features a shiny metal and a hinge. Bell's ribbon is also removed. (Oddly in the storyboards, she is still drawn with her ribbon)
Bell had a chance to join IDFB through viewers voting, along with the other TLC prisoners. She got 41 votes.
Bell seems to be a bit melodramatic and forgetful, as she doesn't recognize that Puffball can fly. Her voice is generally peppy and can be quite whiny whenever someone climbs her string, and will ding rapidly in discomfort. However, for the most part, Bell is perky and sweet.
She also has trust issues and is sometimes unforgiving to others for things that happened in the past.
Battle for BFDI
In "Getting Teardrop to Talk", her first talking appearance, Bell launches Gelatin's forks and topples his creation, which makes Yellow Face happy. The forks she launched pop Bubble twice. She is later persuaded by Yellow Face to join his team. After Foldy dies, Bell lost all hope because there was no one at the time who can reach the basket, but doesn't know that Puffball can fly. Marker asks her to turn around and is scared by Puffball, dinging rapidly. Her team is safe.
In "Lick Your Way to Freedom", she only appears, arguing about the recovery of the objects who died in the previous episode, but her team is safe, finding Lollipop. However, Lollipop was killed by Stapy and Marker, who both expected Foldy.
In "Today's Very Special Episode", Eraser, Liy, and Snowball climb her string. Shortly after Four introduces to Cake at Stake, a vast amount of climbers is seen to have climbed Bell's string, but Donut does not want to climb her string, citing that it would be "disrespectful" to her. She thanks Donut shortly afterwards.
After Bracelety is eaten by Four, Bell asks Lightning to zap her, for the zap would travel up her string and zap all of the climbers down. This was successful, as all of the climbers fall from the string.
She is later seen with Taco. When Taco asks her to look at the moon, Bell assumes that Taco is flirting with her. When she does look at the moon, Bell gets the Twinkle. With 30 seconds left, Bell apologizes to Free Food for failing them, but Eraser wakes up from his nap and tells Bell her string is long, hence it makes her strong. He tells her that The Losers! are the only team left who doesn't know she has the twinkle since they are underneath the basket that Loser covered them with. Encouraged, Bell breaks through the Losers' basket and infects Clock, making his team lose at the last second.
In "The Liar Ball You Don't Want", she is seen with Taco again, and tells Donut off, saying he wants to "take everything they love, and destroy it". She is seen shocked after Taco is squished with the Liar Ball. She smashes Woody and assists in getting the Liar Ball, but Naily penetrates her and takes the ball for her team.
As Taco tries to talk to her, Bell snaps and thinks it's a trick, like Taco did in "Four Goes Too Far". She ignores the fact that Taco wants to have a normal conversation with her and Taco's apology, saying she doesn't trust Taco anymore. This all happens whilist Lollipop watches them.
Bell appears to be a brass bell. Bell's main body is copperish-brown, and her ribbon on her BFDI/A design was blue.
- Bell has limbs.
- Bell has a hinge that is present.
- 2 lines are where the ribbon was.
- Bell loses her limbs.
- Bell loses her hinge.
- Bell is now hung by a black string.
- Bell has thick lines.
- Bell loses the lines in favor of a blue ribbon.
- Bell's face is above their ribbon.
- Bell has a shadow to her left.
- Bell has a slightly darker color scheme.
- Bell has thinner lines.
- Bell's shadow is moved to the right.
- Bell's string is now bluish-gray.
- Bell regains her hinge.
- Bell has a shine towards the left near the center.
- Bell is now copper-colored.
- Bell loses her signature blue ribbon.
- Bell's shadow is moved slightly toward the center.
- Bell's string is now black and tied to her hinge.
- Bell's upper area is wider.
- Bell's bottom is flat rather than round.
- Bell loses her ringer.
- Bell's asset is a bit shorter.
- Half a Loaf Is Better Than None: Walks into a vat of hydrochloric acid.
- Reveal Novum: Is crushed by the sun with the other recommended characters in the LOL.
- The Liar Ball You Don't Want: Is impaled by Naily.
|Character||Number of times killed||Episodes|
|Bubble||2||Getting Teardrop to Talk|
Characters Who Have Climbed Bell's String
- It is currently unknown as to where Bell's string leads to.
- However, as of Welcome Back, it appears that Bell's string leads to the top of the TLC.
- When Bell was eliminated in The Reveal, she hangs on top of Cloudy. This was never seen in the rest of the scenes.
- In Today's Very Special Episode, the contestants climb Bell's string to try to find out what it is attached to, but it still wasn't revealed.
- Even though there was a focus on her string in the episode, flas show that Bell's string leads to a wall of text saying "NICE TRY", though this is most likely a joke and not what Bell is actually attached to.
- Bell is the one of the only people so far to request Lightning to zap her.
- Snowball also requested to be zapped, but Lightning ignored him.
- Bell's string can conduct electricity.
- Although Bell's string leads to an unknown area, she is still considered a limbless flying character.
Click here to view the gallery.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13dUHjWwflvXt2cuW-oGNV29z6XK3KunzWfHPonZoX0M/edit#gid=1397548773
| BFDI contestants|