Note: This character has not been given any citation for their gender, so when referring to them in the while editing the article, refer to them in Singular They.
Bell is a recommended character in Half a Loaf Is Better Than None, and also one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining the game during The Reveal and Reveal Novum, failing to get into the game with only 4 votes.
The Bell who jumped in a vat of hydrochloric acid to retrieve Bally and Marble and the rest of the Announcer's marble collection to get 15 bonus points in Half a Loaf Is Better Than None is yellow-colored, and has two tan stripes.
Bell is made of a brown metal, with a blue ribbon around the middle, and has a string attaching them to the top of the screen. It is unknown where the string leads to, or where it hangs from. In Reveal Novum, Bell was connected to Cloudy; both of whom were being blown away by Fanny.
Bell could have joined BFDIA in Yeah, Who? I Wanna Know, but didn't, due to only receiving 90 votes.
Bell's IDFB redesign features a shiny metal, and a hinge. Bell's ribbon is removed.
Bell has a chance to join IDFB through viewers voting, along with the other TLC prisoners.
Bell appears to be a brass cowbell. Bell's main body is copperish-brown, and their old ribbon was blue.
- Bell has limbs.
- Bell has a hinge is present.
- 2 lines are where the ribbon was.
- Bell loses their limbs.
- Bell loses their hinge.
- Bell is now hung by a black string.
- Bell has thick lines.
- Bell loses the lines in favor of a blue ribbon.
- Bell's face is above their ribbon.
- Bell has a shadow to their left.
- Bell has a slightly darker color scheme.
- Bell has thinner lines.
- Bell's shadow is moved to the right.
- Bell's string is now bluish-gray.
- Bell regains their hinge.
- Bell has a shine towards the left near the center.
- Bell is now copper-colored.
- Bell loses their signature blue ribbon.
- Bell's shadow is moved slightly toward the center.
- Bell's string is now black and tied to their hinge.
- Bell's upper area is more wide.
- Bell's bottom is flat rather than round.
- Bell loses their ringer.
- It is currently unknown where Bell's string leads to.
- However, as of Welcome Back, it appears that Bell's string leads to the top of the TLC.
| BFDIA Contestants|