Ballers is a short that was released on June 21st, 2017.
This video was part of an announcement of a meetup in Anaheim, California in the United States for VidCon.
|“||Have you ever felt like you were somewhere, where you didn't belong?||”|
— Michael Huang
The contestants with arms (except Flower) are standing in a clearing together. A scarlet red ball is thrown into Eraser and then it is passed from to one another. Three more balls, blue, green, and purple, are thrown in and the contestants also play with them. Golf Ball walks over and frowns because she can't bounce a ball. Then Ice Cube looks at Golf Ball and smiles, and then looks at the contestants with arms playing with the balls. Michael's voiceover begins and talks about belonging. Spongy, and Tennis Ball walk in, but then the scene is cut out and Michael Huang starts telling the details about VidCon in the Mix Restauraunt in Anaheim, California.
This is the ball-catching order in the episode, from the beginning till the scene changes:
Scarlet red ball:
- Eraser - Book - Bomby - Gelatin - Needle - Leafy - Firey - Teardrop - Pen - Pin - Book - Leafy - Snowball -Gelatin - Bomby - Book (hold twice) - Pen - Bubble - Pencil - Teardrop - Woody -Donut - Pin - Bubble - Teardrop - Eraser (hold twice) - Donut - Eraser - Pin - Coiny (Blue ball thrown) - Bomby - Pencil - Firey - Needle - Bomby - Snowball - Needle - Blocky - Woody - Ruby - Eraser - Woody (hold twice) - Snowball - Needle - Coiny - Snowball - Firey - Gelatin (hold three times) - Coiny - Blocky - Book - Needle - Leafy - Pencil - Blocky - Pen - Bomby - Coiny - Fries (Green ball thrown) - Teardrop - Donut - Pin - Fries - Leafy - Eraser - Ruby - Book - Needle - Eraser - Fries - Pen - Teardrop - Needle - Bubble - Needle - Match - Eraser - Fries - Coiny (hold twice) - Teardrop - Snowball - Leafy - Woody - Teardrop - Pin (hold twice) - Teardrop - Bomby - Pen - Bomby - Woody (Purple ball thrown) - Gelatin (hold twice) - Snowball - Match (0:51) - Pencil - Eraser - Gelatin - Donut - Book - Match - Bomby - Teardrop - Bubble - Firey - Donut - Blocky - Gelatin (Switch scene)
- Bubble - Pin - Bubble - Woody - Eraser - Fries - Firey - Blocky - Woody - Pen - Fries - Book - Fries - Coiny - Bubble - Pen (hold twice) - Gelatin - Needle - Donut - Pen (hold twice) - Snowball - Leafy (hold twice) - Ruby - Blocky - Donut - Firey - Coiny - Firey - Woody (Green ball thrown) - Gelatin - Pen - Fries - Eraser - Pencil - Book - Pin - Fries - Pen - Blocky - Snowball - Pen - Ruby - Needle - Gelatin (hold twice) - Snowball - Bubble - Pin - Woody - Pin - Eraser - Snowball - Ruby - Donut - Teardrop - Firey - Pin - Snowball - Ruby - Teardrop - Donut (Purple ball thrown) - Blocky - Snowball - Bubble - Needle - Snowball - Pencil - Coiny - Snowball - Pen - Blocky - Pin (hold twice) - Teardrop - Firey - Book - Donut - Needle (Switch scene)
- Gelatin (hold twice) - Bubble - Donut - Gelatin - Donut - Snowball - Ruby - Needle - Pencil - Ruby - Bomby - Blocky - Teardrop - Bomby - Woody - Match (0:40) - Blocky - Eraser - Ruby - Fries - Coiny - Ruby - Needle - Blocky - Teardrop - Bomby - Leafy - Needle (hold twice) - Book (Purple ball thrown) - Bubble - Bomby - Leafy - Pin - Pen - Donut - Match - Bubble - Blocky - Book - Needle - Firey - Book - Ruby - Snowball (Switch scene)
- Ruby - Book - Ruby - Coiny - Leafy - Fries - Coiny - Pin - Woody - Snowball - Pin - Pen - Snowball - Book - Bubble - Pin (switch scene)
- Bold indicates one character catches three balls consecutively.
- "hold ..." indicates the time a character attempt to throw the ball to him/herself (catch is counted as the first hold)
In the files, characters that don't appear in the video have their bodies present.
- Flower is the only character with arms to not be in the video.
- The colors of the balls are the colors of the team logos of the Squishy Cherries, Squashy Grapes, and Another Name.
- Match is the only character to have her first catch at the latest time.
- This is the first short to feature a huge cast of characters.
- Teardrop, Firey and Book are the three characters to catch three balls consecutively.