|“||You're all getting a reward, BFDI DDSs. The super fun portable handheld videogame console will let you play the most exciting games on 12 screens. A dodecascreen. Plus, it's foldable.||”|
BFDI DDSs is a handheld game console that appeared in A Leg Up in the Race as a prize given to the final 12 contestants remaining in the competition. "DDS" stands for "dodeca-screen", or 12 screens.
In BFDI, it is a thin board with 12 screens, a D-Pad, along with multiple other buttons, outlined in gray and colored white.
In BFB, it is colored a deep purple instead of white but remains the same otherwise.
It is a portable game console with 12 screens to play on. It is also foldable, as shown wrapping in 12ths around Match.
- It is a parody of Nintendo’s Nintendo DS, a dual-screen handheld game console.
- The game shown on its screens was "Get To The Top Although There Is No Top!", a flash game created by the Huang Twins.
- One of the playable versions of GTTTATINT features BFDI characters.
- The console appeared in Getting Teardrop to Talk, in Cloudy's pile of stuff.
- The console also appeared in Lick Your Way to Freedom as a recommended character.