Note: This character has not been given any citation for their gender, so when referring to them in the while editing the article, refer to them in Singular They.
|“||I don't have a favorite number, I really don't.||”|
— 8-Ball, The Reveal
8-Ball is one of the 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining the game during The Reveal and Reveal Novum, but failed to get into the game, receiving only 8 votes (coincidentally) and placing 15th, along with Dictionary. 8-Ball also had a chance to join BFDIA, but placed 29th with only 154 votes and was flung into the LOL.
8-Ball appears to be an 8-billard ball, a ball used to play Pool. 8-Ball was not redesigned in IDFB.
- 8-Ball has legs.
- 8-Ball is badly drawn.
- 8-Ball's 8 is to the left.
- 8-Ball's 8 is toward the top.
- 8-Ball has a shine gradient toward the top.
- 8-Ball loses their legs.
- 8-Ball is better drawn.
- Even though they're an 8-Ball, in their campaign they say they don't have a favorite number, which is rather ironic.
- In No More Snow!, 8-Ball can be seen in the forest.
- 8-Ball is one of the three recommended characters to not change their design in IDFB.
| BFDIA Contestants|