|“||I don't have a favorite number, I really don't.||”|
— 8-Ball, The Reveal
8-Ball is a contestant on Battle for BFDI. He is one of the former 30 recommended characters who had a chance at joining the game during The Reveal and Reveal Novum, but failed to get into the game, receiving only 8 votes (coincidentally) and placing 15th, along with Dictionary. 8-Ball also had a chance to join BFDIA, but placed 29th with only 154 votes and was flung into the LOL.
8-Ball appears to be an 8-billard ball, a ball used to play Pool, a table game. 8-Ball was not redesigned in IDFB.
- 8-Ball has legs.
- 8-Ball is badly drawn.
- 8-Ball's 8 is to the left.
- 8-Ball's 8 is toward the top.
- 8-Ball has a shine gradient toward the top.
- 8-Ball loses their legs.
- 8-Ball is better drawn.
- 8-Ball's body is a bit brighter.
- 8 Ball's asset is mirrored.
- Running Gag: In BFB, almost all of 8-Ball's lines start with "I don't have a favorite number."
- In No More Snow!, he can be seen in the forest.
- 8-Ball is the first out of Season 4 contestants when sorted in alphabetical order.
| BFDI Contestants|
|A Better Name Than That|